Chapter 28- Take Care of you

Gray's POV

I got a basin of water and a clean cloth. I put the cloth into the water and then got it when it was wet. I started to wipe her skin gently. Cleaning her.

Everyday, I would do this for her. I would always take care of her.

A month passed by since her operation. Since then, she still hasn't woken up. Im still waiting for that day to come. When her eyes would open and she would look upon me with this beautiful smile on her face.

"Oh~ Oh~
It's a beautiful life
I'll stay by your side..." I sang softly looking at her and holding her hand with my own.

"it's beautiful life
I'll stand right behind you...
Oh~" Images of me and her started to flash in my mind.

She smiling and her eyes shining. She holding my hand and being happy.

"Beautiful Love~
If I am with you Under this sky
Just breathing alone makes me happy..." I remember the times when we we're little, we would both escape home just to go to the hill and lay back beside the tree that we carved our each other's names and just look at the sky.

"Its beautiful life
Beautiful day
I live in your memories...
Beautiful  life
Beautiful day
Stay by myside..." I remembre the times when we were little and I would secretly go to a secret garden just to meet her at night

"Beautiful my love
Beautiful your heart
This beautiful life~" I remember seeing her again after she drifted away from me and Me starting to fall in love with her.

"This beautiful life~" I finished singing and just looked at her with admiration.

"I love you Juvia.." i said as I held her hand tightly.

I will love you and take care of you. Protect you and give you everything you want and need. I will even give my life to you. Just please... Wake up. But while you are at that state, Ill take care of you... I promise you that.