Chapter 37- Back Off

Gray's POV
The next day~

Juvia wanted to eat at some restaurant that just opened. We sat at a table for two just beside the glass wall. The lady gave us menus and took our orders.

We were eating when Nature called me.

"Juvia... I'll just go to the restroom alright?" And she nodded

I went to restroom.

*

Juvia's POV

I was happily eating my meal. Want to know what it is? It's Burger with chocolate syrup and cookies with ketchup. It's delicious okay!

Of course, I was the one who brought the chocolate syrup and the ketchup was with the Burger but I wanted it to be with the cookies so I did it.

I was just eating when I saw someone who I didn't wanted to see. He saw me and went to me.

"Are you alone?" He asked

"No Bora... I'm with Gray..." I answered

"Oh... What a shame... Oh well... I don't see him... Want to go on a date with me?" He had the nerves to ask me

"No... I already told you that I'm with Gray..." I said getting really annoyed

"Oh come on Juvia... We had history and we known each other pretty well..."

"We had a history? But all I know is bad memories!" I shouted

"Now Juvia..." He said and put his arms around my neck "be a good girl and-"

"Get off of me!" I shouted

Gray... Where are you?

Then Bora was punched which made him let go of me. Gray was the one who punched him.

"Back off!" Gray Shouted angrily at Bora and cursed at him

"Come on Juvia... I just lost my appetite..." Gray said still angry as ever and he just carried me to the car.
Gray wasn't speaking which was killing me. He looked so angry. His eyes were on the road and he didn't even look at me.

It was breaking my heart to see him act this way. I don't want him to be like this. I just want my sweet and caring Gray. All I could see was a cold and angry Gray.

We reached home and Gray was still angry and he went out of the car. He went inside. He didn't wait for me.

I went outside the car and saw Gray cursing out loud. He punched the wall and I saw him hurt himself.

"Gray!" I shouted