Chapter 20- Your sick

Rave's POV
Today is the day that we'll be getting the results of the tests.

"Baby, You're having a day off today. Gajeel will fill in for you in the company..." I said

"Hai Papa..." My princess said

I noticed the pain in her eyes. I know that she's not okay...

I looked at her and said "Juvia, honey... I know you're not okay... Now tell papa where it hurts?"

She started to tear up.

"Papa my head really hurts. It hurts so badly..."

I hugged her and said "Don't worry my little princess, Papa will always be here for you no matter what..." I kissed the top of her head

"Papa... I'm not a little girl anymore so stop treating me like that..." She laughed

How can she laugh when she is in so much pain right now?

"But Honey, To me,  Your still my baby girl..."

"Papa, I may not be the little Juvia anymore but I am still your daughter... No matter what..."

Time skip~

Gray's POV
I looked around the whole building but I never saw her...

"Looking for someone..." I was startled and looked behind me

"MIRA! YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!" I shouted at her

"Peace..." She showed me a peace sign with her hands "So Gray... Are you looking for your girlfriend?"

"W-what? What are you saying? Who girlfriend?"

"Juvia, obviously..." My face instantly heated up.

"S-she's n-not my g-girlfriend..."

Mira laughed "Then why's your face all red?"

"Is not!"

She just laughed and laugh but her laughter died down eventually.

"Seriously... Are you looking for Juvia?"

"Kinda..."

"Well, Juvia took a day off and Gajeel is in charge for now..." Mira said

My smile faded. Is she alright?

Juvia's POV
The doctor scanned through some files for my test results then after a couple of minutes, he found it.

He opened the file and scanned through it...

"Ms. Juvia and Mr. Rave... Don't be shocked but.." The doctor looked disappointed "Ms. Lockser has brain tumor..."

"W-what?"

Papa got the file from the doctor and said "This can't be..."

"I'm really sorry Mr. Rave... We have found a large mass of tissue in her brain and her condition for now is undefined. We don't know if she is still safe or not. So I suggest that Ms. Juvia take a rest for a while."

"Thank you Dr. Kim..." Papa thanked the doctor and we went home...

I went straight to my room and locked the door.

Tears was starting to form from the corner of my eyes.

I don't know but I just feel like if I cried I can let go of what I am feeling right now.
I feel like my head was going to explode.
I need someone right now. Someone to hug me, to comfort me, to tell me that everything will be alright.

I want someone to hold my hand and promise to never let go of it. I want that someone to stay by my side.

I need Gray...

I don't know why but I need him so badly. I want to see him. I want to kiss him. I want to hold his hand. I want to hug him. I want to say that I love him.

I am too weak for that.

Especially right now. Right now that I don't even know if my life is safe or in danger.

I can't believe that this is all happening.

"Juvia... Gray's here." I heard papa said from the door.

I opened the door and saw Gray in my door.

Gray's POV
(Before He came to Juvia's house)

"Gajeel..."

"What do you need, Ice boy?" He asked

"Why isn't Juvia here?" I asked back

"Why don't you ask her?"

"But I can't."

"Then I'm giving you permission to go to her. I know that she needs someone more than anything right now. I can feel it." He said looking out the window.

I also looked outside and saw that it was raining really hard.

Then I went there.

"Hello Uncle Rave... Is Juvia here?" I asked

He looked at me with a worried face.

"Gray... Thank goodness you're here. Can you check on Juvia for me?" Uncle Rave asked

"Why uncle Rave?"

"Ever since we got from the doctor, she locked herself in her room and I can hear her crying."

I nodded and went upstairs with uncle Rave.

"Juvia... Gray's here..."

Then the door opened. I stepped into the door and saw her.

She has a messy hair, her eyes was red and puffy and there we're tears rolling down her eyes.

I was about to walk to her when she ran up to me and hugged me tightly...

I heard her sob. "Gray-sama..."

I hugged her back and asked "Why are you crying?"

"Never leave me... Please... Don't leave me..." She whispered into my ears in between her sobs

"Of course I won't... Are you tired?" I asked

I felt her nodded so I carried her to her bed and laid her down...

I wiped her tears away and let go of her.

"Can you cuddle me?" She asked me

I nodded...

I hopped in her bed and cuddled with her...

I felt her drift into slumber. When she was already asleep, I kissed the top of her forehead and whispered "I'm always here Juvia... No matter what happens... I will always stay by your side..."

I cuddled her closer to me and I felt her soften from her tensed body.

I just closed my eyes from feeling the warmth.

Rave's POV
I was going to check on Gray and Juvia so I went upstairs and to my surprise, I saw them cutely cuddling in bed.

I smiled at the sight.

They both may not know it but whatever they are feeling, it's something special...

*************♥♡♥♡♥♡♥*****************************♥♡♥♡♥♡♥****************
ANOTHER UPDATE...

We'll guys, I think it's time to make the feelings appear more. I think It's time to make this ship sail... Yiiieeeee~

Thank you for reading...

Love Lots,
Kookie❤