Chapter 34- I want it!

Gray's POV
After that, We looked for a house and we moved in.

Lately Juvia is a bit... I don't know... Different? We'll she eats a lot and asks for a very exotic food like who would even eat ice cream with ketchup? And when she doesn't get what she wants, she would literally cry. And every morning she would throw up and also in the middle of the night she would wake up just to throw up.

I'm getting really worried about her.

She is now watching a k-drama... Oh I forgot to tell you all, she is also getting crazy over Kpop and Kdrama. I mean she would even sleep singing this Song Spring day of BTS. And she would also say that she wants to have our son look like Jungkook ,then to have a personality like Taehyung, and to be caring like Seokjin, to be smart as Namjoon, to be optimistic like Hoseok, to be as talented as Yoongi and she wants our son to be as cute and adorable as Jimin. (A/N: Sorry I really had to add that! Hehehe well anyways, Shout out to all Armies and Kpopers out there and also shout out to the people who loves to watch K-dramas! I love you guys so much!)

"Gray!"

"Yes, Love?" I asked

"Can you get me something?" She asked

"Sure what is it?"

"Can you get me ummm... Dried plums?"

"But I thought you hated those?"

"But I Want It!"

I dressed up and was about to go to the store to get her those but the she stopped me and said "Can you also get me chocolates... And can you get ketchup because I think we ran out of those already..."

I just said "okay... Okay..."

Then off to the store I go.

After a I bought everything, I went home and gave it to her.

I was happy looking at her. Her eyes lit up as she saw the food that I brought her. Then she ate the dried plum happily.

"Gray can you cook me something?" She asked

"Sure... What is it?"

"Umm... Make me a pancake," she said
"Sure.."

Making pancake isn't that hard, is it?

After a couple of tries, my pancake is still burned. I was about to throw it when Juvia came into th Kitchen.

"Stop!" she shouted

"What?" I was confused to why she shouted

"Don't throw those away!" She walked towards me and got the pancakes from my hand

"I want it!" She said and then she sat down and started to eat it.

"Wait... Somethings missing!" I looked at her and I still can't believe that she had the guts to eat it

"What's missing?" I asked feeling nauseous

"Can you get me the ketchup?" She asked

I got the ketchup and gave it to her. And she just put a lot of ketchup on the burnt pancake. When it was all covered in ketchup, she ate it.

She is really weird. But she is my weirdo.

Gray is dense! Am I right? Hahaha he didn't even noticed the symptoms.. You guys already know what is happening to Juvia, right?