Chapter 26- Surgery

Gray's POV
After our last stay here in Juvia's rest house, We went back to Tokyo.

Through out the ride, I only held her hand to show her that I won't leave her side ever. That I will stay with her no matter what.

"Are you nervous?" I asked

"A little bit..." She was hesitant with her answer that is why I raised my eye brow on her.

"Okay maybe a lot..."

"Don't worry... I'm here..."

Time skip...

"Papa!" Juvia shouted to Uncle Rave

"Oh... My princess is back home..."

"Hai! Papa... I would like you too meet you future son in law.. Gray!"

"Hi Uncle Rave..."

"Oh no... No son of mine will call me uncle, Just call me, Dad..."

"Sure... Dad." I said with a bright smile...

Juvia's POV

"Papa... I will... Take the surgery..." I said with no more hesitations, no more...

"If that's what you want then... We'll do it..." Papa said

Timeskip~

Me and Gray gathered all of our friends for a celebration, not just for the surgery but also for us...

"Guys... We gathered all of you here not just for the surgery... But also to announce something..."

"Me and Juvia... Are... Together now..." Gray announced happily

Everyone rejoiced and said "Its about. Time!"

We all laughed and giggled. Talked about stuff. Squealed about happy moments.

I went out and got some fresh air and sat on the bench. Just then, I felt a presence behind me.

"Juvia?" I looked behind me and saw Lucy..

"Oh... Lucy..." I said

"Why aren't you inside? The party is inside yet your here outside..." She stated

"Well.... I just wanted to have some fresh air and also... To think..." Lucy sat beside me

"To think about What?" She asked

"I don't really know... I just feel nervous and afraid... Afraid of what may happen in the surgery... Afraid if I will ever have a chance to stay with Gray..." I said feeling the tears forming in the corners of my eyes.

Lucy held my hand, showing me a sisterly love and affection. Reassuring me.

"Everything will be fine Juvia... You just have to believe it.."

Tears that once threaten to fall, fell and rolled down my cheeks.

"But... What if something goes wrong? Then I won't be able to hold Grays hand ever again... I wont be able to stay by his side... I won-"

"Stop the What if's Juvia!" Lucy shouted crying "Everything will be fine! You just got to believe me... You just... G-got to..."

She was crying. I wiped her tears away. "Lucy..."

"I don't want you to leave Juvia.  You we're one of my best friends! I... I love you Juvia. Your like a sister to me! Your also my family!"

I hugged her and just cried it all on her shoulder.

After a while, we both freshen up and smiled to the fullest. We went in afterwards and just hung out like we did before.

The Next day~

I told papa to arrange my surgery as soon as possible and that day was today.

"Don't worry... I'll be waiting for you okay?" Gray said as he smiled at me warmly and held my hand tightly

I nodded and smiled back at him.

"Ms. Lockser... Your surgery is about to begin..." The nurse called to me

I nodded and let go of Gray's hand unwillingly. I went in the OR (Operating Room) and did necessary things.

Gray's POV

The sign of the OR, light up. Which means that the operation started.

Juvia... Please be okay....