Chapter 25- Everything will be Alright my Love

Juvia's POV

Me and Gray are cuddling in bed right now. I felt his warmth from his embrace. He held me tightly as if he was telling me that he wont and will never let me go.

Then again, I thought about what Dr. Kim told me.

I wanted to live, especially now, Now that I have Gray. Now that He is mine.

"Is everything alright, baby?" I heard Gray asked, I can sense that he was worried in his tone.

"I'm fine..."

As I answered, he squeezed me tighter. "I know your not... Juvia, before we even got together, We we're best friends that is why I know whether your okay or not... And right now I know your not... Just tell me what's bothering you, my love?"

I hurried my face into his chest and said "It's just that... I want to stay here with you... I want to live my life with you. I don't want to leave you..."

Gray lifted up my face and looked deeply into my eyes.

"Everything will be alright, My love... Trust me... We will be fine..." He kissed the crown of my head, showing me all the love and respect he has for me.

"Gray... I want to... Take the surgery..." I said without hesitation

"If that is what you want, then do it. Just know that I am always here to support you and give you all the love you need."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Time skip~

Me and Gray are on the beach walking on the sand. Just feeling the fresh air and listening to the water as it passes by the shore.

Gray was holding my hand tightly as we walked on the beach silently. The cold breeze was embracing our bodies but we didn't really cared nor paid attention to it, all we know was we feel the warm embrace of our love.

"I love you Juvia..." He said

"I love you too, Gray-sama.." I smiled

"You haven't really called me Gray-sama in a long time... But It's fine... Call me what ever you like since the only thing important is that we know that we love each other.." I giggled at him and he back hugged me.

"From up above I heard
The angels sing to me these words
And sometimes, in your eyes                 
I see the beauty in the world
Oh, now I'm floating so high
I blossom and die
Send your storm and your lightning to strike
Right between the eyes..." He sang softly in my ears.

I smiled widely as he sung. I loved his voice. It was soft yet husky.

"Sometimes the stars decide                  
To reflect in puddles in the dirt
When I look in your eyes
I forget all about what hurts
Oh, now I'm floating so high
I blossom and die
Send your storm and your lightning to strike
Right between the eyes
And cry
Believe in miracles
Oh hey, I'm floating up above the world now
Oh hey, I'm floating up above the world now..." I faced him and cupped his face.

I leaned in and kissed his lips passionately. He kissed me back. And soon enough our lips moved in sync perfectly like our and fits each other like it was made for each other.