Chapter 21- I think I found whats true to me

Gray's POV
I woke up and saw that I was cuddling with Juvia. She was still asleep.

I smiled and kissed her forehead.

I like it when she is by my side. I like it when ever she looks at me or talks to me. I like it when she calls my name. I don't know why but she makes my heart beat a million times faster than my normal heart beat... She always has a way to make me feel happy and at the same time concerned for her.

When I see her it's like we are the only people on top of this whole planet. It's like it's just me and her, together.

And I can't believe I would do stupid things for her...

Flashback~
"How do you know if you like- no... If you love someone?" I asked

"We'll. When you love someone, you always want that someone by your side. You never want that someone to leave you. You always think about that someone and your always concerned about him/her. You love that someone for who that someone is. When he/she talks to you or looks at you, you feel like your whole world stops. When you interact with that someone you feel like your floating and you feel butterflies in your stomach. Your heart races a million times than your normal heart beat when you see him/her. You always want that someone to be happy. And lastly you do stupid things just for him/her."

End of Flashback~

Could it be? Could it be that I'm...

I looked at her and I feel like my heart is going to escape from my chest.

I'm...

I hugged her tightly.

I'm in love with her?

"Ngghh..." I felt her move and her eyes slowly opened.

"Hey Juvia... Are you alright now?" I asked

"Y-yes..." She was blushing

Cute... Wait- what? Did I just say that?

"Oh by the way Juvia... Why we're you crying?" I asked

She frowned... I don't want her to be sad so...

"It's alright if you don't want to answer my question... Just answer it when your ready..." I said with a small smile...

I realized that I was still hugging her. I felt embarrassed and let her go.

I felt my checks burning up.

"By the way Juvia... I think I should Go..." I said

"O-of c-course..." She said as she sat up

"Okay..." I stood up and fixed myself.

"So... Goodbye Juvia... Please take care of yourself okay?"

"Hmmm..." She nodded with a small blush and smile on her face.

"That's more like it..."

I then went home and still with a smile on my face.

I guess I'm really in love with her. I think I found what's true to me...

I opened my door and went in.

I then heard some noises coming from my kitchen.

I grab the vase and went into the kitchen. I then saw someone getting something from the fridge.

"WHAT THE HECK!" I shouted.

It was...

"Oh hi, ice prick... Nice to see you..."

"FLAMEBRAIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE! IN MY KITCHEN?!"

"We'll nice too see you to white+black..."

"Oh... Your smiling earlier?" Natsu teased.

"The heck?"

"You were smiling earlier. We'll someone was in a good mood."

"But seriously dude, why is that?" He asked

"Well... I found out that I love Juvia, Dude..."

"That's great! You don't know how many years she has waited for you..."

"What do you mean?" I asked with one eyebrow raised

"Are you that dense? Well obviously, the girl loves you..."

"When? How?"

"I don't know dude, she's the only one who can answer that question." He said with a smile

"Thanks dude..." Then We fist bumped

"Welcome..." Then he left.

After all this time... I didn't know how I felt. Being confused and finding what I was feeling was all worth it...

I was smiling all through out and my mom came and said "well someone's in a good mood.."

I smiled at her and she continued "that's really a rare sight... So mind telling it to me?"

"Well..."

"Mom... It's just that... I found out that I love Juvia.."

Mom was squealing  right now...

"My baby boy is all grown up now... Juvia is a lucky girl and your also lucky with her..." Mom said while fangirling like a teenage girl who finally saw her Kpop bias...

Mom hugged me tightly "huhuhu my baby boy turned into a man now... Huhuhu..."

"Mom... I'm not a baby boy anymore..."

She let go of me and looked at me with fake anime tears on her eyes...

"I know..."

I just laughed at her...

Well I am really happy now... I just have to get the right time to time to confess to Juvia... And then I'll court her...

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Two chapters in one day. It's just because I love you all... I hope you like this chapter...

Stay tuned to the next chapter...

Thank you for reading~

Love lots,
Kookie❤