Chapter 16- So UNEXPECTED

Gray's POV

What should I do? there is no more backing out in this...

after all we went through this like all night just for me to accept there offer.

I was thinking about the blind date when I saw a silhouette of a blue haired girl. Could it be?

Juvia?

But the girls said that if ever she comes back they will tell me right away.

They wouldn't lie, would they?

And Gajeel? Juvia's brother... I am an idiot for not asking him...

I know he went with Juvia to NewYork. He must know it right.

I was back to reality when the head director, Mr. Laxus Dreyar came. That's right, Its Laxus, Mira's Boyfriend.

"Oi Fullbuster, I know that we are friends and all but CONTINUE YOUR WORK FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!" He scolded me.

I didn't care. But then the office speakers turned on. I rememner if ever it turns on The OWNER will say something.

And since the OWNER/Chairwoman is still unknown it's more useful.

' Excuse M-Me. But Mr. Dreyar come to m-my Office' The chairwoman said

Laxus smirked at me. And gave me a 'See you sucker' look

"Wait Laxus!" I said

"What do you need Fullbuster ? And hurry up I don't wanna wait the Chairwoman." He said

"How well do we know the Chairwoman?" I asked

"Well let's just say that she... She is someone who dearly loves a raven-haired idiot. And technically they are the opposite of each other. The boy is cold. The girl is sweet. The boy is a bad boy. The girl is goodie gooder. And Most of all they have something in common that they don't even know it. And they are bestfriend since BIRTH." He said then left.

Technically he didn't answer my question but it helped me though.

'We are bestfriends since birth.'

What the- Whats up with that?

Oh, I remember now. Thats what I would say if the ask me why I call Juvia, Juvs or sometimes I call her Juvie.

Oh Well.

Juvia's POV

I saw in the T.V that is connected to all of the CCTV cameras around the office. I saw Laxus scolding my dear Gray~sama.

That is why I asked Mira to help me call Laxus, her boyfriend, to come to my office.

We use the microphone thingy connected to the speakers.

Mira told me to speak in first person. Because they might be freaked out. I must admit it's hard. I stuttered.

But at least I tried.

Me and Mira was at my office and waited for Laxus-san. After a couple of minutes he managed to show up.

Mira opened the door. "What took you so LONG... Juvia waited for a long time." Mira scolded her boyfriend

"Well its Fullbuster's fault for keeping my precious time." He spat back

"Ok... so what did you want to talk about?" He asked me

"Well Juvia is curious about-" I was explaining when he cutted me off.

"Your beloved... Well its because he didn't do his work more like stared somewhere off." He said