•11

Hol' up hol' up,
Hol' up, we dem boyz
Hol' up, hol' up, hol' up, we makin' noise
Hol' up, hol' up, hol' up, hol' up, hol' up
Hol' up, we dem boyz
Hol' up, hol' up, hol' up, we makin' noise
Hol' up, hol' up, we dem boyz
: We Dem Boyz by Wiz Khalifa

                Kyron P.O.V.

            "Kyan you have to push up," King Jr coached as she attempted to do a pull up on the bar.

         "I'm trying!" She complained. I just laughed at them.

       "Y'all chill out," I held my stomach. He sighed.

        "Baby just get down and start all over. It's a lost cause," King Jr snapped.

        "Fine then!" Kyan snapped letting go.

        "You damn quitter! All you do is give up! Damn loser! You're a loser and a quitter!" King Jr. bellowed. Kyan eyes widened.

        "That was hard! Stop yelling at me!" She exclaimed. He calmed down.

        "Look Kyan. I'm only trying to be a good motivational coach and in order to do that, I have to implement the fact that you're a lazy, incompetent, remedial being in your head, so you will try to prove me wrong. With that being said, ONLY DUMMIES QUIT! YOU IMCOMPLETE RETARD!" He yelled. Baby King and Kings looked over at us.

          "I think I want Ky as my motivational coach," Kyan told him. He shrugged.

        "He ain't gone push you like I am, but it's fine. You'll be back. I know it. You'll be begging me to be your coach and I'm just gone laugh. You ain't ready for my motivation and that's cool. Your motivational coach ain't even ready for my motivation!" King Jr yelled.

        A petite lady walked over. "Sir we're going to have to ask you to either lower your voice or leave," the lady told him.

        "Well bye," he waved and walked out. We sighed going after him. I don't know who told him he was the Health Guru, but they need an ass whupping. I mean a beat down. He's horrible.

       "Are you done being crazy?" Kings asked him.

       "Fight me Kings. Square up," King Jr stated getting in his stance.

       "Oh my GOD KJ, calm down," Kyan shook her head.

        "Oh my GOD, KJ calm down," he mocked her. "Fight me Kyan," he stood in her face.

        "I will," she snapped. He pushed her and she hit him in his stomach. He grabbed her and held her in the air. "Ahhhh! Kyren put me down. Kyron please tell him to stop!" She screeched.

        "King put her down," I started.

        "Fight me Lil King," he rolled his eyes.

        "Are you going to put me down?" Kyan asked.

        "Say please and I'll considerate it," he shrugged.

        "Please, please please. I promise I won't tell my mom and dad. Please don't hurt me. Just please, please," she began to cry. King furrowed his brows and began to lower her.