•22

We don't even talk anymore
We don't even know what we argue about
Don't even say I love you no more
Saying how we feel is no longer allowed
Some people work things out
And some just don't know how to change
Let's not wait til the water runs dry
We might watch our whole lives pass us
Let's not wait till the water runs dry
We'll make the biggest mistake of our lives
: Water Runs Dry by Boyz To Men

(You might feel a sense of Deja Vu while reading this)

                  Kyron P.O.V.

           "So how did your week with your mom go?" Lyric asked me smiling.

           "Amazing. I really miss staying with her," I nodded.

           "Are you going to move back in with her?" Kings asked.

           "Nah. I would miss y'all too much," I smiled.

           "Thank GOD. You just cannot leave us here with KJ. I couldn't take it. Let him move in with her," Kyan said. We all looked at KJ awaiting his reply, but he said nothing. He just quietly ate his breakfast.

          I was surprised he was actually eating with us. Usually he gets up by the time, its time for everyone to leave. "Kyan don't say that. KJ loves y'all just like Ky loves y'all," Lyric told her.

           "KJ don't love nobody but his self," Kyan replied.

           "Stop provoking your brother Kyan." King stated never looking up from his phone.

           "Yes sir," she said poking at her breakfast.

           "So KJ. How was your stay at your Uncle's?" King asked.

          "Fine. I finally taught myself how to swim," he nodded. "Almost drowned, but I got the hang of it."

           "Why you reply to him, but not to me?" Kyan asked.

          "Positive vibes only," he replied. She rolled her eyes.

           "Anywho. Oh. KJ I forgot. You wanted to talk Saturday. I never got around to it. I was too busy with the other kids," Lyric told him.

           "Its fine. It's not even important anymore," he shrugged.

            "Well okay. Kadyn you ready? I told you we had to leave early," she said.

           "Yes mam. See ya daddy," he hugged daddy. Then he kissed Kyan's cheek and dapped me and Kingsley.

           "You forgot-" KJ started, but trailed off. Kadyn smiled running over to KJ.

         "I could never forget my favorite brother," he grinned hugging him. KJ smiled. Then Kadyn ran over to Lyric.

          "I love y'all. I'll see y'all this evening," she waved.

          "See you mommy. Mommy! Mommy!" Kings screamed. She looked at him and laughed blowing him kisses.

          "You're so weird," King shook his head.