•30

I wonder sometimes.
I wonder if I, was wrong
Tryna do right by you got me here
Now all I am is alone
....
Deep down when I face it
All I want is you
All I want is you, now
All I want is you now
Now that you're gone, gone, gone
'Cause being your friend
Is killing me softly
Hear voices
Wonder where I went wrong
It was my fault
And the wrong time
I wonder so often
Regret gets exhausting
: All I Want Is You by Miguel ft J. Cole
                         Kyron P.O.V.

            "I don't feel well," Jalyh muttered curling into my side.

          "What's wrong?" I asked her.

          "I think I have to poop," she groaned.

         "Then go shit dummy," I told her. She pushed me and stood up. 

         "I really hate you," she replied. I  waved her off. I was really about to baby her spoiled ass. I picked up my phone and went on Snapchat. I clicked on KJ's snap, but he hadn't posted anything. I went to Melanie's and saw she had posted a video of her and KJ in the car.

           "My personal chauffeur. My bookie cousin Kyren Kyle King Jr," she sang.

         "Don't put me on snap Melanie," he said.

        "Too late. My favorite cousin. And I'm his. Take offense Khyla. Say hey to Snapchat KJ." He looked at the camera and waved.

         "Kyan-" The video cut off.

         "I really miss my brother," I thought aloud.

         "Then why don't you talk to him?" Jalyh asked.

         "I thought you were in the bathroom," I turned to her.

         "False alarm. It was gas," she giggled. "But seriously. Why don't you call KJ?" She asked.

          "I don't know," I shrugged.

          "Kyron. I know this isn't my place, but your family has presents with KJ name on them under the tree. When are they going to realize that if they want him back, then they have to put their pride to the side," she shrugged.

             "You right," I nodded. She started to smile. "It's not your place to say, so change the subject." Her smile fell.

           "Your whole family is crazy. KJ the only one with sense," she muttered getting up.

            "You don't even like him," I frowned.

            "And I probably never will, but I can admit that he has a little bit of sense," she replied leaving the room. I stood up and followed her into the living room. Then I got a text on my phone.

            "Aye I'm about to go over Niya house to hoop," I told her.

            "Okay. See you later," she kissed my lips.

            I got in my car and started towards Niya's house. Then Kyan called me. "Talk to me quick, not slick," I said.

           "Kyron play with me if you fucking want to," King said.

            "I thought you were Kyan," I said.

            "Where you at? Y'all kids done lost y'all rabbit ass minds," he said.

            "On my way to Niya house. Do I need to come home?" I asked.

             "Not right now. But tonight, we have to talk. I'm about to take Kyan shopping for a dress to the Daddy Daughter Dance," he explained.