•20

Well I guess I'm trying to be
Nonchalant about it
And I'm going to extremes
To prove I'm fine without you
But in reality I'm
Slowly losing my mind
Underneath the guise of my smile
Gradually I'm dying inside
Friends ask me how I feel
And I lue convincingly
Cause I don't want to reveal
The fact that I'm suffering
So oh, I wear my diguise
Until I go home at night
Then turn down all the lights
And then I break down and cry
: Breakdown by Mariah Carey

                 Kyren P.O.V.
           "KJ you're back!" Kyan smiled.

           "He got back yesterday. He took his medicine and went to sleep," Lyric rolled her eyes.

          "Wassup," I nodded.

          "We missed you those four days you were gone. You got enough protein now?" Kadyn asked.

          "Yeah they said you needed protein, vitamins, and nutrients," Kingsley said.

           "Yeah I think I got everything y'all," I assured them.

           "You sure?" Lil King asked.

           "Y'all. I'm breathing. I'm alive. I'm fine," I chuckled.

           "Mama said you were pale and almost dead," Kadyn started.

         "Okayyy! Can I eat in peace?" I asked.

         "Sorry," he muttered.

         "Please let him eat before he gets an attitude and starve himself like a dumb ass!" Lyric snapped.

        "I wasn't starving myself. My medicine kills my appetite," I replied.

         "You don't supposed to take it on an empty stomach Kyren!" She snapped.

         "All you do is fuss! Man leave me alone. You get on my nerves!" I exclaimed.

        "And I'll continue to get on your nerves. I'll make you hate me before I let you kill yourself!"

       "You don't even care. You just don't wanna look like a bad mother. Which you are," I retorted.

        "Kyren Kyle King Jr! I've put up with your fucking sly remarks too long! You know what, you think the whole world is against you! You think you have such a hard life. You are spoiled!" She snapped. "You're a brat! And I'm tired of it. From now on watch your fucking mouth or you won't like it."

        "I already don't like you, so," I shrugged.

         "I should've let your ass starve," she mugged me. Damn she really hates me. And I don't really even hate her. I just hate her husband and how she defends him. But she really tried with me, so I guess its only fair.

          "You should've. Maybe you wouldn't be so angry now," I smirked.

         "Kyren that's enough. You're going to make your mom hate you," King sighed rubbing his face.

           "She already hated me. That's why she didn't catch me when I fell down the stairs. That's why when-"

            "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" She screamed. "Get out now." I stood up.