•13

Maybe I came on too strong
Maybe I waited too long
Maybe I played my cards wrong
Oh, just a little bit wrong
Baby I apologize for it
I could fall, or I could fly
Here in your aeroplane
And I could live, I could die
Hanging on the words you say
And I’ve been known to give my all
And jumping in harder than
Ten thousand rocks on the lake
So don’t call me baby
Unless you mean it
Don’t tell me you need me
If you don’t believe it
So let me know the truth
Before I dive right into you
: Dive by Ed Sheeran
                 Kyren P.O.V.

         After I took Layla home, I decided not to go back. I already knew Lyric and King would just go in on me. Lil King probably mad at me and the last thing I wanted was my best friend mad at me.

       "Kyren do you wanna talk about it?" Layla asked as I pulled over in front of her house. I shook my head.

        "Nah. Lyric and King already gone nag me. I just wanna get it off my mind," I shrugged.

         "You know you can't keep holding how you feel about them in. You should just sit them down and talk to them in a calm voice," she started.

         "There ain't no talking to Lyric and King. Nothing I says matter to them because I'm not Ky," I replied.

         "Are you jealous of him?" She asked.

        "Goodnight Layla," I sighed.

        "I was just asking Kyren. No reason to get offended. I mean I would understand if you were because he's s-" she trailed off.

        "Layla. I didn't get offended. I said I don't wanna talk about it, leave it alone," I shrugged.

        "Okay bye Kyren" she rolled her eyes reaching for the door handle.

       "No goodbye kiss?" I asked.

       "You don't deserve one Mr. Disrespectful," she replied. I snatched her back and kissed her anyways. I bit her lip and she grabbed my face sliding her tongue into my life. During this interaction, she climbed into my lap and I held onto her hands. Then I pulled away. I looked at her then at me. She blushed climbing out of my lap.

       "I take what I want," I smirked.

        "You should really stop kissing me like that. I'm saving myself for my marriage," she replied.

         "Okay baby," I laughed as she got out of the car. She flipped her finger at me and I just shook my head. Then I headed to the apartment. I unlocked the door and walked in. I stepped into the living room and saw Lil King and Jalyh talking. Like don't she got a house?

         "Well there goes your rude ass brother," she stood. I rolled my eyes. "You know you made a grown woman cry today and your parents should really punish you. I mean you are so disrespectful," she shook her head.

        "Don't you have somewhere to be?" Lil King asked knowing I was going to hurt her feelings.

        "You're right. See you baby," she kissed his lips.

        "Bye rude ass," she pushed past me. I grabbed her arm.

        "Make this your first and last time coming for me," I stated looking dead into her eyes. She looked at Kyron.

         "Make that your first and last time coming for him," he said. She scoffed and I let her arm go. She walked out of the house.

       "Don't grab my girl like that no more," he told me.