Chapter-15

The next morning when she was all fresh and cheery they all sat at the dining table for breakfast. Even nik was there.
She went and sat beside Elijah and smiled at nik.
"I see that u both made your amends." Nik asked.

"Ur quite right Niklaus. We did." Elijah said.

"So Amelia how much do you know about your witch powers?" Elijah asked.

"I think I'm good enough." She said.

"Oh don't be humble love. She's stronger than you can imagine Elijah." Nik said.

"That's good." Maria said coming in and the rest too and surprisingly Sandra smiled at Elijah and he smiled back and Amelia noticed this cause she never saw this happen since her childhood. They always used to get on each other's nerves all the time but smiling was out of range.

"It's time you know the legacy that's passed down to our witches from our ancestors.." Maria started.

"About a thousand years ago there was a very powerful witch named Jane. Her magic was very powerful and feared as she did black magic. But two sisters loved spending time with her. They were Esther and dahlia. They were her favourite. When Esther made a separate home and dahlia left alone on her own Jane felt alone more than other. But when Esther turned you people her own strength was not enough so she asked Jane's help. Even though it was Esther who placed the spell it was Jane's power she channelled. Jane was pregnant then it took all her power and she had a miscarriage later. When the other witch elders knew about this they came to hunt her down. She thought of bringing balance but by the time the mikaelsons were gone and when the witches found her and killed her family and burnt her alive she cursed them that the supernatural beings will exsist on earth for centuries and create havoc to the earth and be feared by all and that all their magic will be wiped out along with these creatures one day by another unlawfully born Bennett witch."

"And as the years passed by destruction occurred because of them and it is time that her curse becomes true and make earth a normal and happy place again." Maria concluded.

"Wow that was something." Amelia said.

"But wat does it have to do with me??"she asked.

"She was your ancestor Amelia she was Jane Bennett. she said.

"And she was conceived unlawfully" Elijah added.

"Which makes her a dangerous target if any other witches or vampires know about her they fear of losing their power so they'll kill her if they know she's the one." Sandra said.

"Yes that's why we've been protecting you all these years from the outside world." Maria said.

"And Niklaus took her around the world wasting all our efforts." Elijah added.

"Well you should have told this before." Nik said.

"So now we don't know how many of them know wonderful". Elijah said.

"That's why we need to move fast and get this done before the next full moon they'd notice once she starts doing it."Maria said.

"OK what should I do?"Amelia asked.

" it's not that easy child u'll need to gain immense strength and Elijah I need your whole family present to complete this spell."Maria said.

"Well about that it's not quite easy you see I killed my mother and father and Finn of course and kol died too. soo.." He was interrupted by Maria saying "it won't be a problem she'll be able to resurrect them."

"I can?" Amelia asked.

"Yes that would be your first start to test your power."she said.

"And also we need to move fast cause full moon is not far away." She said.