Chapter-7

A few days later...

Amelia was all bright and shiny as it was the day her paintings were to be exhibited and put up for sale at the auction.

The day of the art gallery the college was on a rush. Klaus thought it would be a perfect opportunity. So he went into the office desk and tried to use his natural charms to impress the lady.

"Well hello there love. I should say you look beautiful in that dress." He said smiling.

The woman blushed slightly and asked him how could she help him.

"Yes coming to that. I have a very dear friend named Amelia. I need you to get me a copy of her personal details." He said smiling.

"Sorry sir the information of our students is confidential. Can I help you with something else??" She said.

"OK let's do this the easier way than flirting. Go get me the details about Amelia in the art department and forget about me and that this conversation had ever happened." He compelled her.

"Sure I'll get you a copy. " she said smiling.

She came back a few minutes later with a paper and gave him.

"Well thank you love" he said and disappeared.

He walked to his car and sat in the seat with the door open. He began to read.

Name:Amelia Rose Bennett

Father:Elijah Mikaelson

Well now that's some news to Klaus.  'Elijah is Amelia's dad??' He was taken aback for a moment. Then he started to put the pieces together. Her lavender scent,always and forever,her manners,the way she spoke about her dad they all fit in.

"Elijah.." Hmm that's interesting he thought.

A Bennett witch. Strongest of the kind he smiled at himself. He folded the paper and kept it in his jacket pocket.

He saw posters being put up for the art gallery decided to see the paintings. Klaus always had a fascination for painting. He described it as a "metaphor for control."
The gallery was to be open at 10 he sneaked in anyway.

He saw many but they were dull.... either it lacked a perfect stroke or a better color or even a better painter.

He went on to the best paintings that were kept in the middle row. He smiled when he saw the painters name at the end. They were Amelias.

"Quiet a painter she is." He thought to himself.

All her paintings held something his missed. He looked at all of them with deep interest when he was interrupted by a voice saying " the gallery starts at 10 you know..... "

Thank you for sticking up with me and supporting me with all your votes. But I would also like to know wat your thinking so plz comment.... Love you amazing people.