Chapter- 9

Nosoon the place started getting crowded.And  everyone praised Amelia for her work.The witches showed up and Amelia was happy to see them there.

"Aunt Maria! Thank you for coming." She said.

"Oh don't be silly dear we wouldn't have missed this for the world."Maria said smiling.

"Amelia I was going to get us some drinks what would you like to drink?"Klaus asked her as he moved toward her.

The witches saw the both of them in interest.Their plan had successfully worked.

"Thank you water would be fine."She said

"Oh you and your water some day we would have a drought around here if you drink that much ." He joked and they both laughed. And he looked at the witches.

"Oh my bad.Come let me introduce you to my aunts first.She said and held his hand.Both of them felt the same warmth but they ignored it.

"Klaus these are my aunts.. Maria, Anna, Sandra, Hannah, Gloria and Oliver. And people this is Klaus."She introduced.

"Hello everyone you all look very beautiful just like Amelia now i know why shes so beautiful.Pleasure meeting you all."He said and they blushed.

"Well son you are charmingly handsome too."Maria said.

"Thank you that's very nice of you." He smiled.

"Where's your father dear?" Maria asked amy.

"He isn't here yet."Amy said.

"Well then you go and join your friends and we'll see your masterpieces." She said.

"They're ok aunt Mary not that good....."amy said but maria cut her off saying.."You underestimate yourself dear.You are a talented artist.We'll see you later.Bye.She said and kissed her cheek.

"Don't mind them they're a bit weird."Amy said to Klaus.

"On the contrary love I find them very interesting."he said and they moved towards the next set of paintings.She explained him almost all of her paintings of why she drew them what inspired her to use which colour and stuff.They continued on for almost an hour whe she was interrupted by a voice saying..

"I thought my dear explained her paintings only to me."He said and both of them turned back.

"Dad!! Finally you made it."Amelia was beyond happy to see him and hugged him.

Klaus and Elijah eyed each other for a while neither of them surprised to see the other.

"It's nothing like that Klaus understands my paintings as if he drew them himself."She said and introduced the thousand year brothers to each other.They couldn't help but smile at her innocence.

"Pleasure meeting you" Elijah extended his arm still holding Amelia at his side.

"The pleasure is all mine.And I have to mention your daughter is an excellent painter sir."Klaus smiled smugly.

"Thank you." Elijah said and smiled.

"I'll see you at the auction dad it'll start in 10 minutes."She said and kissed his cheek.

"Ready to explore the next one?" She asked offering Klaus her arm.

"Always am love"he said and took her hand and smiled at Elijah.

She never knew anyone who understood her paintings just the way she did.They never leaved each others company.She introduced him to some of her friends.

It was time for auction and most of Amelia's paintings were sold and the ones she couldn't let go off Elijah bought them for her.

It was time for the dance.

"Can I have the honour of your first dance miss?"he asked.She looked at his open hand and hesitated for a second.

"Umm... can you make that second please..." She asked politely.

"Sure."He said and withdrew his hand and composed his face as he was jealous for the man who took her first dance from him.

Then he saw her moving towards Elijah and held out her hand and asked sweetly "May I have your first dance sir?"

"Of course young lady.It would be my honor to dance with the lady of the day."He said taking her hand and moved towards the dance floor.