Chapter-19

A complete year passed since that night.And everything was back to normal after that.

PRECAP:

When the originals woke up except nik they looked at eachother. Finn took a needle out of his pocket and poked himself and blood oozed out and didn't heal and everyone smiled at eachother. Rebekahs happiness was uncontained.

"Amelia."Elijah said and ran toward her.

"Amy.Amy."they called but she wouldn't wake up.

They rushed her to the hospital.They admitted her as an accident case the doctor came later and said she was tired and stressed out and that her brain needs rest.

"What about the baby?"Elijah asked.

"We are sorry the baby didnt make it."

"She underwent a lot of stress which led to a miscarriage."the doctor said.

"And hows nik?" Rebekah asked hes fine he'll get to conciousness any minute.

When nik woke up Elijah told him and tears rolled in niks eyes.

He went and sat beside amelia.He wouldn't move until she woke up a few days later.

"Nik?What happened?Where am I?"Amelia asked.

"You blacked out that day we admitted you in a hospital." He said.

"What?Why"she asked.

Esther moved forward and took her hand as no one dared to move.

"Dear that night when you did the spell it was too much and you alone couldn't handle it.It was too much for you and your baby protected you.At that time you had a miscarriage due to the stress."She said.

"What?What are you talking about?My baby?"She turned to Nik.He looked down.

"Klaus?"she said again and he looked at her with teared eyes.

"No.No.NO...You're lying nothing happened to my child."she cried.

Nik couldn't take it anymore and went out.Others followed him out except for elijah.

He sat beside her.

"shh.. its ok i'm here."he soothed his babby girl.

"Dad!Dad!"she cried into him.

What did i do to deserve this? i didn't even know..."she cried.

"Shh.. its not your fault."he told her.

It took her days to recover and Nik and her swore to not to talk about it again.When she was discharged they went home .After a few months they got married and settled down.

On the other side Elijah and Sandra too got close to each other and wedding bells were soon to ring for them too.