Chapter-3

Elijah stiffened at the sound of his voice and turned towards him.Elijah looked at the handsome man with blue eyes and blonde hair who was smirking slightly.

"On the contrary brother.You know I like to travel."Elijah said smiling.

"Ah yes!! I do remember your fondness for travelling Elijah."He gave his big brother a hug.A pleasant aroma struck his nose.

"What a pleasant aroma you have Elijah but i don't recall it being yours." "Hmm lavender is it?" Elijah stiffened at the thought of Amelia.So he changed the topic.

"What are you doing here Niklaus? I thought you were in London the last time i saw you."He said.

"Ah yes!!London but you know I get bored too easily brother so i moved to New York.It's been a long time since I saw you so I thought of visiting and of course there is a problem with the witches in this town as I heard."Klaus said.If Elijah's heart would have bet it would have stopped for a second.All he could think about was Amy.

"Do you know who these particular trouble causing witches are?"Elijah asked.

"Oh no need to worry about it.It's already been taken care of.It was one witch Rosabelle.I killed her.So problem solved."Klaus said.

Elijah sighed a relief as it wasn't Anna or any of them.

"Although she said about an impending doom or something.You know anything of it."He asked.

"Niklaus I'm having a quiet and pleasant life here.I suggest you leave without causing anymore trouble."Elijah said.

"Of course brother i'll be leaving this afternoon.Come spend some time with me if your not too busy."Klaus offered.

"Of course little brother."Elijah said smiling.Both the men talked of their life altough Elijah didn't speak anything regarding Amelia and the witches.When it was time for Nik to leave Elijah bid him farewell.He stood there for a moment and then left cause he remembered Amelia would be waiting for him.

Years passed by and Elijah home tutored Amy.She was a quick learner and a smart student.She did several majors by the time she reached her nineteenth birthday.Elijah promised her to take her out when the time was right.So she didn't budge him about that again cause she knew Elijah never broke his promise to her. When Elijah left for work both of them missed the other terribly.Elijah proposed to Maria on sending Amelia to college.Amy who was eavesdropping jumped in excitement when Maria agreed.She ran and hugged Elijah and said "Dad you are the best."She was very excited to go out and meet new people.

She joined the Arts college as painting interested her the most.She is a gifted artist.Elijah preserved all her paintings since her childhood.He dropped her off and picked her up everyday.She used to tell him everything about everything of how nice her teacher was and how she liked others paintings and went on about everything.Elijah was always interested in what she spoke.One day after the college she was talking to Tim.Elijah heard what they were speaking.

"Oh I should ask my aunt I'll call u later bye."She said and rushed towards the car.She was blushing.

"Is everything all right Amy?Elijah asked.

"Ya lets go."She said blushing even more.

"U can tell me about it."He said as he pulled the car through the driveway.

"Tim asked me to go out with him."She said looking at him.

"The young man from your class."He asked.She already told him before that she liked Tim.

"Yup. That's him.So can I go?"She asked his permission.

"Do u want to go?"He looked at her and asked.

"Ya i do but will aunt Maria accept?She questioned.

"I'll take care of that darling"He said smiling.

"Thank you dad you are the best." she yelled and kissed his cheek.

"So shall we go buy a dress for my young lady to look presentable tonight."He asked laughing.

"Yayyyy..!!!" she squealed.

She changed various outfits and Elijah was patient through out.They both agreed on a plain black frock that ended above the knees.Elijah was hesitant at first but agreed later looking at her puppy dog eyes.

"Don't use your mother's eyes on me again young lady."He said laughing.Both of them laughed.

"Cause I know how they work dad." She said and laughed again.They went home and Amy started to fresh up.And Elijah went to Maria to tell her.

"Don't worry Elijah we'll get him here.He won't be able to resist her."She said.

" Is it absolutely necessary? " Elijah asked.

"Yes Elijah don't worry." Maria said.

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING.LOVE YOU ALL....  VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER....