Chapter-12

"Amelia wake up." Klaus whispered setting the strands of her hair aside.

"Five more minutes papa." She said sleepily.

"Do I sound like Elijah? Never occurred to me." He laughed.

"What?" She mumbled and opened one eye. It was Klaus.

"Klaus. What the hell?" She shouted and tried to move away but he pulled her closer.

"Don't go far from me my love. My heart can't stand it anymore.." He said dramatically.

"Stop it. Why am I here and where's my father?" She asked as she looked around.

"Amelia love for once in your life stop talking about your father." He said and smiled.

She looked at him puzzled and before she tried to talk he cut her off saying "go freshen up I'll wait for you down stairs."

She went down ten minutes later. The smell of eggs made her stomach grumble. He placed the plate before her and she started to eat.

"So you wanted to speak." She asked him.

"Eat your food then we'll speak." He said.

When she was done they both went to the living room and sat across each other.

"Amelia I think it's high time for you to know everything. I think you can handle the truth. So please keep in mind not to break my house." He said looking at her.

"Ooo..k.." She said looking at him suspiciously.

"Elijah I mean your father and I are brothers." It took her a moment before she started to laugh.

"Don't tell me your 45." She laughed.

"Amelia I'm serious. My name is Niklaus mikaelson and he's my brother Elijah mikaelson.He's not your birth father. He's your God father. Tell me do you believe in super natural existence??" He asked.

"What? What are you talking about??" She said blankly trying to process everything.

"That's what I thought. I'll explain everything to you of you are ready to listen OK?" He asked.

" OK ." she said.

Then he told her everything.

" So basically your telling me my dads a vampire and your a hybrid and my aunts are witches and your thousand years old and I'm a witchy weirdo?" She asked.

" Yes that sounds about everything. " he said.

"Oh my god!!" She exclaimed.

"I know its a lot to take in but.." He was cut off by her shouting " A lot my foot you dropped a freaking atom bomb and you say its a lot... U tell me my father is not my father?? And the house started to shake as she got angry.

"Amelia calm down right now." He said.

"Caln down how can I?" She shouted.

"Yes I know but breaking my house doesn't solve anything. So calm down." As his words seeked into her brain the shaking stopped and she put her head in her palms.

"Amelia." He said placing a hand on her shoulder. " do u want me to take you home? He asked.

" no.no I don't want to go home. I just can't. Take me some where Klaus any where. I don't want to be here." She said .

"Ok" he said and went to get his car and they hit the road away from there..