Chapter-10

"Of course young lady. It would be my honor." He said taking her hand and smirking at Klaus who was looking at him with death glares.

The music started and they danced .

"Klaus came early this morning after you dropped me off dad. I was surprised to see him there. She said and whispered "alive" into his ear. They both laughed quietly and Klaus smiled.

"It looks like he likes your paintings." Elijah asked.

"Yes. He does." He bought a couple too which was very nice of him though."she said and smiled and Klaus who returned her smile.

"What better way to charm a girl that too in her father's absence? Tell me Amy do you like him?" Elijah asked.

"Ya I think so. I like him more than I should for a person I know very little about." She said.

"Do you think he's OK?" She asked him.

"Well certainly he wouldn't be my first choice if you ask me." Elijah smiled.

"It's like a magnetic pull dad. I feel strange with him good strange though and... I'm afraid she said as she kept her head on Elijahs chest and spoke " what if he doesn't like me." She said silently.

"Amelia look at me." Elijah said.

But she just shook her head not wanting to meet his gaze.

He put one hand on her back and one under her chin and said "Amelia..Dear you are the most precious gift your mother has given me. And don't for a second think you're unworthy of anyone. I bet any man in his right head would be falling head over heels by now. You are my sweetest rose." He said and kissed her forehead "and also I'm a proud father you know" he said and they laughed lightly.

"And a very biased one too." She added.

The song had changed and Klaus tapped Elijahs shoulder and said " I believe it's my dance."

"Sure." Elijah said and kissed her hand and went towards Sandra to ask her to dance.

Klaus placed his hands on Amelia's waist and she couldn't stop blushing. She hesitantly put her arms around his neck.

He was the first man to dance with her apart from her father. Goose bumps rose on her neck as they danced.

"Your father is quite a gentleman." Klaus said.

"Yes. He is." She said smiling.

"But I don't think he likes me very much though." He said.

" Its not like that he's just a little protective of me." She said.

"Yes Amelia any man with eyes can see that. He laughed and she joined him.

ON THE OTHER SIDE....

Elijah went towards Sandra.

" May I have this dance ma'am." He asked offering his arm.

" No thank you." She refused.

"Oh Sandra!!that's rude dear go and dance. Enjoy yourself a bit.. "Maria encouraged.

She looked at his open palm and placed her hand hesitantly." One dance." She said looking at him.

They both always were attracted but always pushed away from one another.

He lead them towards the dance floor saying one dance it is..

BACK AGAIN....

While Klaus and Amelia talked about her family. She told him about her aunts, their house and Elijah and in the meantime he pulled her closer.

" That's quite a big family. Just like mine." He said and looked at Elijah who was giving him warning glares.

"Tell me more about your mother Amelia." He asked.

" My mother? " she asked looking at him.Klaus was smiling and Elijah was throwing daggers his way.

" I don't know much about her. Her name was Elizabeth Bennett.And dad says she was the most beautiful lady he's seen but died giving birth to me. He says I have the same exact eyes as her. Hazel."

"Did your father marry her?" He asked.

"Amelia its time to go." Elijah interrupted.

"Sure bye Klaus. See you soon." She said and kissed his cheek.

"I look forward to it." He replied. As she went towards her aunts.

"Niklaus I'm warning you. Stay away from her. She doesn't know anything. She's innocent brother." Elijah said.

"Hello to you too brother. I almost thought you forgot me. She was innocent brother but not quiet after a particular night" Klaus said pushing Elijahs buttons.

"Niklaus don't you dare.."Elijah warned.

"Dad." Amelia called.

"I'll come by your place later."he said.

" I'll be waiting brother." Klaus smirked.

Elijah dropped off Amelia and drove to Klaus place.