Epilogue

Elisabeth's POV

"One in a fucking million chance and you just had to be that fucking one!"  I yelled at Eli and he laughed slightly. 

"I'm just lucky is all Lizziebeth."  He said softly as he kissed my sweaty head.  I sighed as my contraction stopped and looked at the clock.  It's been eleven hours since I've been in labor and this baby boy was just as annoying as his father.  We've been married for seven years now and the one in a million chance that Eli would be able to produce kids was now ready to make it's way out of my womb. 

"Where the hell is Abby?"  I yelled as I felt another contraction coming.  The doctor laughed slightly as he went to check how far dilated I am. 

"She's with James and Trini remember?  She said there was no way she wanted to be here for this demon child."  I couldn't laugh because I felt the urge to pushed and went with it. 

"That's good Elisabeth, you are almost at ten and then we can really start working."  I sighed as I laid my head back against the hospital bed and looked up at Eli. 

"When is this fucking epidural suppose to start working because for fucks sake I can feel all of this!"  I yelled and he laughed.

"Hey it's all for Jacob remember?  You got to keep doing this for our son.  We've got all the baby stuff for him already."  I punched him as hard as I could in his crotch and he doubled over in pain. 

"Just making sure I'm not the only one in pain sweetie.  Sorry."  I smiled innocently as he grabbed his nether regions in pain. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 years later.

"Eli control your son!"  I yelled as I tried to chase after Jacob but was having trouble with my big belly.  Who would have thought that Eli could beat the odds twice!  Well this is my life now.  Abby was moved off to college for her first year and Eli and I were still happily in love.  I couldn't of asked for a better life and I never want it to change.

Thank you guys so much for being the most amazing fans.  I love you all so much and I really hoped you enjoyed this book!  I love you all.