Chapter 15

Eli's POV

PART ONE

I looked into the mirror and smiled to myself.  Not because I looked good, but because standing right beside me was the most beautiful woman to ever walk the Earth.  I reached my hand over the console of my car and intertwined our fingers together.  Tonight she was meeting my father and I could already tell she was very nervous.  I was to, my father had no idea that she was the client that kept us from going bankrupt and I was not looking forward to how he was going to act. 

My mother always kept him civil when there was company around but since she decided to leave him two years ago with the pool boy he's been ten times worse.  My father grew up with money and so did my grandparents.  They were never taught the proper manners and looked down upon anyone who they thought were not worthy of their attention.  Now I know Lizebell, yes I did give her a nickname, easily could give my father a run for his money, but she never looks like she has money.  She never wants to come off as rich even though she one of the richest females I can think of.

"Eli, are you okay?"  She asked as she looked down at her hand in pain.  I followed her gaze quickly and saw how white her hand was.  I let go immediately and looked up at her, smiling apologetically. 

"Yeah, I'm just a little nervous.  My dad can be a dick sometimes," she rolled her eyes and kept her eyes fixated on the traffic. 

"He can't be that bad, he raised you."  I smiled until I heard her laugh and I could feel my smile turning into a confused scowl.  "Okay using you was not the best example," I scoffed and she laughed to herself as she ran her hand up and down my arm.  "Just  calm down Eli, I need you to keep me strong before I jump out of this car into oncoming traffic."  I laughed and glanced her way.

"That would be a waste of a perfectly good body," she slapped me gently and leaned over to kiss my cheek.  "Hey Lizebell, I love you.  You know that right?"  I asked as I pulled off the highway into the rich neighborhood that my father lived in. 

"Yes I know that and I love you too, Eli."  I smiled as I pulled into his driveway.  I could feel her tense a little as she looked up at the house.  Yes her parents were just as wealthy as my father, but they didn't have such a grotesque display of wealth as my father did.  He practically owned a mansion.  It was three stories with 8 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms on each floor.  And for some odd reason he liked to keep every light on in every single room.  He once told me it was because he wanted the maids to remember what rooms had been cleaned and which rooms haven't been cleaned.  I just think he does that because he doesn't want to look like a lonesome old man.

"Okay Elisabeth, one thing you should know about my dad is that he doesn't really like people who he do not think are wealthy and I kind of left out the part where you are the client that is keeping the business from going bankrupt."  She looked at me and smiled softly.

"Oh no pressure though," she laughed a little and quickly got out of the car.  I smiled and walked around to her side, wrapping my arm around her waist as we walked.  When we made it to the door I could feel how sharp her intakes were and I leaned down to her ear kissing it gently.

"Breath slowly sweetheart, I don't want you to have a heart attack."  She laughed as I quickly pulled away as I heard the door being unlocked.  I smiled a warm smile to my fathers butler Jenks and he looked Elisabeth and I up and down.

"Hello Master Eli, your father is already in the dining room waiting for your arrival."  He said with his thick British accent and I smiled.

"Thanks Jenks, this is Elisabeth.  Elisabeth this was my best friend growing up Jenks," she smiled and shook his hand as he took her coat. 

"If you will follow me I'll show you to the dining room," Jenks said and I stuck my hand out to stop him. 

"Don't worry about it Jenks, go take the rest of the night off."  He looked down the hall towards the dining room and then smiled at me.

"Thank you Master Eli, Miss Elisabeth it was a pleasure to meet you."  He bowed and turned towards the stairs walking up to his room which was stationed on the third floor.  As he was out of ear shot Elisabeth turned to me and put her hands on her hips, making her look even more sexy.

"You're father has a fucking butler!"  She whispered and I smirked slightly.

"Yeah he does, not everyone has an amazingly cute daughter who opens the door as her mother is running down the hall in a tank top and booty shorts," she laughed and took my hand as I led her down the hall. 

"God your father just loves showing how much money he has doesn't he?"  She asked and I laughed as I opened the door to the dining room to see my father sitting at the head of the long table with a cup of tea and the latest business magazine in his hands. 

"Hello father," I said to get his attention.  He looked up from the magazine and smiled as he saw me.  He stood from his seat and walked to give me a hug.  I smiled and quickly pulled a hiding Elisabeth from behind me. 

"Well who is this beautiful young woman you've brought with you?"  He asked playing his cards right.  I smiled and looked at Elisabeth with pride in my eyes.

"This father, is my girlfriend Elisabeth.  Elisabeth this is my father Bill," she stuck her hand out for him to shake and I closed my eyes expecting the scoffed she would be receiving but heard a gasp instead.  I opened my eyes to see him engulfing Elisabeth into a hug.  WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING!?

"Oh sweetheart he's never brought a girl over except for Erika.  I was beginning to think I had raised him the wrong way."  I laughed and saw Elisabeth's scared reaction.  He let go of her before I had to pry him off of her and showed her to her seat.  He never acted this way with anyone, something must be up with him.