Chapter 5

Eli's POV

I pulled up in front of the estate house and looked around for Elisabeth's truck. Once I found it I took a deep breath and grabbed the rose that I had got. I knew this trick would work, girls loved when you would bring them surprises. I walked up to the front door and knocked sternly. I could hear the giggling of a little girl and assumed that was Abby. Soon after the door opened revealing a small little girl who was beautiful just like her mother. I smiled at her and she put her hands on her hips. Before I could ask what was wrong I had a strong kick to the shin. "Ow," I yelped and looked at the little girl in confusion.

"That's for making Mommy cwy," she said as she walked off laughing to herself. I walked inside unsure of where to go and quickly saw Elisabeth. He eyes rose in shock as she took me in.

"What the hell are you doing here?" She asked, her voice lacing with anger. I smiled and composed myself with a smirk on my lips and handed her the rose.

"I'm sorry for what I said earlier," she looked from the rose and to me a smile playing on her lips. I knew this trick would work. I leaned in for the kiss and noticed her drop the rose to the ground. I looked at the rose and saw her foot stomp on it.

"That is what I think of your apology," she turned and walked off leaving me bewildered once again. Does nothing work for this girl? God why cant she just be easy so I can go on about the game.

"Mr. Rickson, its so good to see you again," I turned and saw her father. He was a tall man that had a vibe about him that you knew not to fuck around with him.

"It's good to see you too sir," he nodded and led me to the dining room where his wife and Abby were already seated. I sat down looking around for Elisabeth. And just as I was about to give up I heard her voice.

"Mom have you seen Abby?" She walked into the dining room and spotted her daughter smiling. She ignored me and sat next to her daughter. The little girl leaned over and whispered something into her ear that caused Elisabeth to crack the most beautiful smile I have ever seen and she looked at me. I knew what the little girl had told her, oh she was just like her mother. Troublesome. She would definitely get in the way of finishing the game with Elisabeth.

Soon the food was brought out and we all began eating in silence until Elisabeth's father spoke, "Mr. Rickson I assume you are ready to start the business arrangements as soon as possible?" He asked me and I turned to look at him.

"Well of course sir, when would you like to set up a meeting?" I asked and he looked towards Elisabeth.

"Well actually the person in charge of my business now is my daughter so you will have to ask her when a meeting will be able to fit into her busy lifestyle." He said and Elisabeth looked over at me with dread.

"Any time is fine Mr. Rickson, just let me know." If you wouldn't have been looking for it you would never of found the irritation lace through her sweet voice.

"How about tomorrow around 5? I have a few meetings with other clients but after that I should be free," she looked at Abby and the towards her mother who nodded. She turned her attention back to me and faked a smile.

"That's sounds wonderful, I positively can not wait." She said sending the sarcasm and leaving tension in the air between the two of us. I smiled and continued eating feeling satisfied with myself. Tomorrow when I have her alone I'll put my plan into action. There is no way I'm letting this little minx ruin my game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elisabeth's POV

After dinner we all went into the living room and watched a show till Abby fell asleep, after that I said goodbye to everyone excluding Eli and picked Abby up. I knew by now he knew she was my daughter and I wasn't in the mood for the confrontation. I walked out to my car and just as I was shutting the door from putting Abby in the passenger seat I felt a hand on my waist. I turned around quickly and saw Eli.

"You lied to me about that little girl of yours," he said matter of fact and smirked down at my shocked face. Who the hell does he think he is? Sneaking up on people when it's dark outside.

"Yeah I did, now if you will please take your hand off me I'd like to get her to bed," I spoke sternly trying to get the message out loud and clear and he chuckled to himself.

"You didn't want my hands off of you the other night. Elisabeth just face it, you have a lot of sexual tension built up and I want to help get rid of it." His lips went to my neck and kissed the sensitive spot. I felt like my knees were going to give way on me as I smiled to myself.

"I think you have it all wrong Mr. Rickson," I said and he stopped the assault on my neck looking into my eyes.

"Oh do I?" He said confused. I smiled up at him and kissed him softly on the lips.

"I think you are the one with the sexual tension built up and I'm the only one besides that hand of yours that can help you." He removed his hand from my waist and I saw lust form in his eyes as he went in for another kiss which I blocked. "But you see the difference between you and I, Mr. Rickson, is I am not willing to help you in your time of need." I turned on that note and hoped in my car leaving a very hot and angry Eli behind as I drove to my house. The worst part is, I was about ready to give into his assault and have him take me right there on the hood of my car. But then again revenge is so much sweeter.