Chapter 10

Eli's POV

It's been four days since I last saw Elisabeth and she hasn't left my mind since. Her words rang over and over again in my head, 'just as sick as the person who told you about this stupid game you play.' I words hurt me, more than anything a women has ever said to me. Elisabeth didn't know about Erika and I quite frankly didn't think she cared much about her. She hates everything that has to do with me. Not a day goes by that I don't miss Erika with all my heart, she was the only women I ever cared about. My first and only love, I'd never have her back. I knew that, but that didn't stop me from believing that one day she would reappear and change my life.

"Eli?" I looked up from my desk to see James. Ever since he had told us the news about his engagement we hardly saw him. He was always at Trini's house. I haven't had the pleasure of meeting her yet, but I feel like I already know her since James never shut up about her when we did see each other.

"What's up man?" I asked as I ran my hand down my face to erase the memories that came flooding to my mind as I thought of Erika.

"Well it's 6 and you still are sitting here," I looked at my watch and sighed. Well shit, I had planned on leaving early today, but I don't know where the time went. "Man, you need to get laid." I chuckled to myself at his statement and shook my head.

"You are right, it's been awhile since I've been to the club to pick up a chick." I stood up stretching my sore muscles and he looked at me.

"I'll cancel my plans with Trini tonight and we can all go to the club tonight." I smiled at my close friend and shrugged.

"What the hell, alright. I'm going to head out now, I'll see you at the club around 9?" He nodded, not really paying attention since he was busy on his phone, probably texting Trini. I walked out of my office and made my way to my house. Throughout the car ride all I could think about was the way I had made Elisabeth all hot and bothered in my passenger seat. God I really needed to get laid, I was sounding like a crazy ex. As I laid in bed, taking a breather before I had to head out I looked at all the notches on my bed. This wasn't even all of them, when Erika left I got rid of my old bed after I moved into my own place. I went wild on that bed, it had about fifty notches total.

Before I knew it my clock read 9:20 and I cursed at myself as I rushed out to my car. I drove down the busy streets till I got to the club. Nathan, James, Eric, Simon, and Clay all stood outside waiting for me. I rushed over to them and they all looked at me suspiciously. "Sorry guys, fell asleep and woke up at a bad time," I lied and they all shook their head. The guys started walking towards the door as James walked beside me.

"You know, what you're going through right now is exactly what I went through with Trini." He said and I looked at him stunned. He couldn't possibly think that I was falling for Elisabeth. I had never had any interest in women and he knew that.

"Shut the fuck up man, you know that's not what this is about." I said barely believing my own voice. "My dad's been coming down on me hard lately and I'm just worn out from work." He laughed and shook his head as he walked ahead of me and went inside. I followed behind him replaying his words in my head. How the hell does he think I have the same problem as him? I'm not going to fucking get married! Man fuck him!

I looked around the club and saw a majority of single free women on the dance floor. I looked around trying to find my next victim and spotted a cute blond at the bar. I made my way over to her just as she was ordering her drink. "It's on me," I said and she turned and looked at me.

"You don't have to do that, I can pay for my own drink." I smiled and waved off her comment as I handed the bartender my card.

"I am not about to let a cute girl like yourself pay for her own drink," she smiled and laughed to herself as she took a sip from the drink. "So pretty girl, I'm Eli." I said and she turned her attention back to me.

"I'm Jessica," she smiled and put her glass on the bar right as a song came on. "Dance with me?" She said and I quickly obliged, letting her drag me onto the floor. She wasn't that bad of a dancer, the way her hips were grinding into my crotch was amazing and had me trying to hide the buldge. After a couple of songs she was out of breath and we walked away towards a table that was empty, keeping hold of my hand as she walked.

"So Jessica, was is a pretty thing doing out at a club by herself?" I asked and she looked up at me sighing.

"I broke up with my boyfriend last night and now I'm trying to find someone to quench my thirst." I smiled, loving her explanation as I took hold of her hand.

"Well in that case, what do you say we head back to my house so I can quench that parched body of yours," she smiled seductively at me and shrugged. I took her hand and winked at the boys as I walked her out to my car. On the drive back to my place she kept her mouth very busy as I tried to concentrate on my driving. She was very talented at blow jobs, one of the best I had had excluding Elisabeth. I shook my head trying to get rid of the thoughts about that women and focus on Karen, down on me. As soon as we arrived to my house I wasted no time to get her into my room and discarded her clothes. I went down on her, making her scream in ecstasy as she came. I smiled as my sheets were drenched where she laid. I got stripping down to my birthday suit and quickly got on top of her.

I didn't bother being slow and passionate with Karen, I just wanted to get this over with so I could feel better. Yet as her screams and moans filled the air the moon set just right on her face and I had to stop. Below me was Elisabeth, her face torn between anger and sorrow. I shook my head to see a confused Karen and I smiled apologetically. "I'm sorry Karen, I can't do this." Her looked change from confusion to anger and she pushed me off of her.

"For one my name is fucking Jessica! For two are you fucking kidding me? Right before I'm about to finish you decide that you cant do this." She stood up and put her dress on leaving me running my hands through my hair. "Fuck you Eli!" She walked out and I laid there, completely naked and lost in thought. What are you doing to me Elisabeth?