Chapter 28

Yay I updated. spolier alert I really hope you like the chapter a big twist at the end. not much of a spolier..... anyway thanks everyone i just hit 4.2 thousand veiws yay ...... don't want you to wait any longer so here you go.

EDITED

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

MAD'S POV

Davenport Tower

I followed Donald into this HUGE  skyscraper.

"Enough with all the secrects Donald what is all this? why are we here? what new team?" I questioned

"Enough with all the secrects Donald what is all this? why are we here? what new team?" I questioned. The evlevators opened to reveal a beautiful penthouse.

 The evlevators opened to reveal a beautiful penthouse

" Whoa!" I said in awe.

"This is the 110th floor of The Davenport Tower." He said.

"Okay, and why are we here?" I asked.

" I had a idea , to combined bionic heroes and superheroes, I call it a elite force." He explained.

" Look Donald I know your a fourty-five year old man-child, but you do know that superheroes aren't real.... Right?" I say.

" I know It sounds crazy but they are. come in guys" He said and two guys and a girl came out from behind a wall. "MAD this is Kaz , Oliver , and Skylar.

They work at a place called mighty med and hospital for superheroes, we met them when we were tracking the incapacitator, that saved Chase's life.

" Wait" the guy who I now know is Kaz says " your name is MAD what kinda name is that." He chuckles.

" What kinda name is Kaz." I shot back.

" touché ." He says.

" Okay anyway what kinda 'superpowers' do you have" I asked.

"Well Kaz had fire and heat abilities and I have water and ice abilities also I have super-strength." Oliver said

"Oh and we can both do this ." Kaz continued and levitated off the ground."

"Whoa." I said in awe.

" Oh I almost forgot . MAD we have to go get Bree and Chase, but we first have to decided if you're on the team."  Donald said

" Donald I told you I don't want my chip back." I said

" I know, but you can still change your mind , we need you on the team, we can replicate it, just try it if you still don't want it we'll remove it." Donald begged.

" Okay, okay fine." I gave in.

" Yes." Donald cheered

" I hate you ." I mumbled.

" I love you too, now shut your yap and come one." Donald said exiting the room.
" Ugh. " I groan following behind him
/////////////////////////////////////
Donald's House

  We went to do Donald's house to get my new chip they did there bet to replicate it but I don't have some off the abilities a had before

  We went to do Donald's house to get my new chip they did there bet to replicate it but I don't have some off the abilities a had before. The elevator doors open to reveal the lab I was regretting  all of this, I finally felt like a real person without that chip, but they needed me. As we entered the lab Douglas was one of the consoles, Bree was reading a magazine and Chase well Chase was being Chase.

"Great your here you ready MAD." Douglas asked as soon as he saw me and I nodded. He told me to go in Chase's old capsule so they could 'inject' ( I guess is what you would say) it into me.

After we finished with all the chip stuff. We were ready to introduce them.

"Great now we can introduce you to the new team." Donald said and pointed to Bree and Chase.

"Mr. Davenport what's going on." Chase asks.

"Come on, I'll explain everything." He said and motioned is outta the room
//////////////////////////////////////

Davenport Tower

We introduced everyone and they were all getting along but Chase wasn't buying that Kaz and Oliver were superheroes, but they ignored him and Donald showed them around. Donald was now showing us the teams head of operation, it was amazing, we rode the hyper lift down here.

"This is where you will train, and organize plans for future missions." Donald explained. "And you guys -he points to me, Bree, and Chase- will help them master there powers."  We all nodded. "But for now we are gonna get to know everyone, well your going to, I'm going to the academy to see if they broke it yet."

"Wait don't "-he leaves on the hyper lift - " leave me with them." I said and the all shot me a look."What?! No offense but I don't like kids." I say in defense. They shot me another looks. "Fine then what do you wanna do  because I'm bored"

"Don't look at us." Chase said. They all left on the hyper lift. I'm still not sure abut this whole adjustment, everything feels weird , I feel like something wrong, maybe it's just nothing or is it.

DBA 

  Later that day when Donald got back, I went to the academy because everyone at the tower is boring

  Later that day when Donald got back, I went to the academy because everyone at the tower is boring.... More boring than usual.

I came in on the hydration and I see Douglas, I smile. He choked on the cookie he was eating when he saw me.

" MAD?!  I thought you were at the tower." He says nervous, like he was hiding something.

"Yeah I was but it was boring an I wanted to see you."- he smile sheepishly-" hey you okay you seem nervous." He was about to answer when a familiar chick with dirty blonde hair came in an kisses him on the cheek." Thanks for tonight." She smiles and leaves on the hydra-loop.

TO BE CONTINUED