Chapter 41

Hey hey guys I know it's been a while but I really hope you do like a chapter The views  have gone through the roof where at 9.94 Thousand right now I couldn't be happier right now actually felt kind of bad because I have an update in a while views have gone up so much. Really appreciate all these nice comments is been a rough time but I've got through it. And happy new year in 2017 and merry Christmas I guess lol  I love you guys and I hope you're still with me.

////////////////
MAD's POV
Still training William and Kate have been flirting the whole time.  "Madison are  they done because we need to talk." Steph asked. "Why did you call Henry your brother?" Katie asked.

"Wait -she snapped her fingers- Henry." Steph said with a realization. "You had a twin brother named Henry Krane." She continued.  "But he died." Katie rebutted.  "Madison tell me we're wrong." Steph said.

I couldn't look them  in the face. "How?" Katie asked.

"Okay along time ago when mama was married to dad - I cringed at that word- it turned out that he was evil and Henry found out and "dad" faked both their death. My family had fought him and whatever him and his bionic minions threw at them. Krane gave himself, me, Henry, and a lot of other people bionics. That's why we have all these kids.  William was one of those minions forced to work with him.  The president thought we were dangerous so he sent us to prison that's where we've been. James was one of Krane's minions, he turn on him because he loved mama.  He captured you guys and turned you into bionic soldiers. that's where you got your bionics from. We're sorry we didn't tell you." I explained.

"How did we not realize that he was like that?" Katie said

"He could have hurt mama." Steph said.

"No, that was, even though he was evil , he loved her and she loved him." I said.

"I told you there was something off about that guy I never liked him."  Steph told Katie.

"You're just upset because he replaced your dad." Henry said.

"We'll at least you had a dad." Steph said angrily as she stormed off  into the common area.

"Steph." I called out following behind her but we stopped dead in our tracks when we saw him

"Dad?" Katie and Steph said in unison.

Jeremy stood in front of us. Katie and Stephanie's dad. "What are you doing here?" Katie asked.

"I heard about Lynn. I came to see if you were okay and pay my respects." He said.

"Since when have you gave a shit?" Steph said trying to push past him but he blocked her. "I do give a shit that's why I came." He rebutted.

"Yeah sure you do that's why we haven't seen you in 45 years." Katie said.

"I've made mistakes but I'm trying to do right." He said.

"You're 45 years late." Steph said. Katie and her pushed by him to go to their rooms. Defeated Jeremy leaves on the hydraloop.

"I got Katie." I said. "I got Stephanie." Henry said as we both left the room.

"Katie." I said as I knocked on the door. Silence. I opened the door. She was on the phone. Her face wet from tears. She hung up the phone. "Who was that?" I asked her.