Chapter 45

I just found out my book is number one in labratsfanfiction this makes me really happy that y'all like it. I hope you enjoy the chapter. Imma just say y'all get ready.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

*3rd POV*

Douglas sat across the command center from her. Staring at her unable to move.  Time seemed frozen, like he'd been sitting there for a eternity. "You gonna say something or just keep staring?" Allison said.

"Douglas id like to talk to you in private." Donald said. Douglas shot up and walked quickly over to him. "How is this possible? Is this even possible MAD broke up,what 15 years ago, she like 10." Donald went to speak but Allison did instead. "You know I can hear you right? And I'm not 10 I'm 14."

"I tried calling her but she's not answering. Neither are any of the girls. " Donald said.

"How could she not tell me?" Douglas spoke softly. Donald went to say something, to tell him the truth, to clear his conscious, but the words wouldn't come out. "I'm gonna try the girls again." Was all he could say before leaving the room.

////////////////////////

2 hours earlier

"So you're the bride where do you wanna go eat?" Daisy asked.  "Since you're rich let's go somewhere fancy." Bree suggested. "There's this new steakhouse around the corner?" Madison said  and then shot her a look. "That's about as fancy as I'm going." "Fine let's just go already, I'm hungry." Skylar said.

They arrived at the steakhouse and got a table pretty quickly. The waiter seated them, handed them their menus, and took their drink orders.  "I'll give a little bit to decide." He said throwing a flirty smile at Madison then walked away.

"Food on your plant is so weird." Skylar said. "Compared to the lava rocks you call food on your planet. " Madison said. "Yes." Skylar said with a straight face.

"Can we rewind a second, are you really gonna just ignore that?" Daisy said. "What?" Daisy and Bree shared a look. "Oh come on he was obviously flirting with you." Bree said.  "I'm getting married. We were literally just looking at wedding dresses." Madison said in a 'duh' tone. "Oh really where's the ring?" Bree said and I looked down in my hand.  I had forgot my ring at home. "It still doesn't matter"  "Mmm." Daisy hummed. "Fuck you." Madison swore. "No shame in looking. He's been staring at you for the last couple minutes. " Daisy said as the waiter came back a very bad time. "Do you all know what you would like?" He asked.

The rest of there meal they didn't even mention it again. They talked and laughed. That's until he came back with the check book, giving it to her with a wink. Madison look at it her eye almost bulged from her head. He had left his phone number on the check with 'Call me?' under it. Daisy noticed then grabbed the check book. "Ooh someone left his number." She said. Bree snatched it out of her hand
"No way!" She said "You gonna call him?" Daisy smirked. "Do you even here yourself talk?" I asked. "I'm just curious."

"Oh no." Bree said. "I have like a hundred missed calls from Mr.Davenport."

*MAD's POV

We all checked our phones and found out the rest of us did too. "Speak of the devil." Daisy said holding up her phone showing Donald's caller Id. He was obviously angry I could here every word. "I've been calling you guys nonstop, tell Madison to answer the god damn phone right now!" He all but yelled into the phone then hung up.

I pick up my phone and go out side to call Donald back. "I've been calling you and calling you and you didn't answer. We've been worried sick." He said.
"I'm sorry my phone was off  what's going on? Is everything okay?"