Chapter 48

I wasn't planning on finishing this tonight but... That picture pretty much say it all doesn't it 😏. This book is MATURE read at your own risk. I can even believe I wrote this. I was like damnnnn. I will put •'s where it begins and ends 
////////////////////////////////////////////////

*Madison's POV*

"If you just listened when I called instead of being petty you'd know she was there." He dictates toward Douglas. "Don't you start, I have a right to be fucking petty! You did what you came to do now, leave!" Douglas barked back at him, I was currently cowering behind Douglas unable to look either of the in the eye, I could feel Donald eyes burning into my head, I wanted to curl up in a ball and cry. Donald scoffed "Fine whatever, I'll see you tomorrow." He smirked. Heading toward his car, I realized the only thing holding Douglas back from charging at him was me holding on to his hand for dear life, while stroking it softly. As soon as Donald sped out of the drive way, Douglas roughly jerked his hand away and head back toward the house.

I followed him all the up to our bedroom, he stop in front of the door, his hand were shaking, his knuckles were white from balling them into a fist. I reached for his hand again and he pulled away roughly, again, before he opened the door and sat on the bed. His jaw was clenched tightly, he sighed loudly runing his fingers through his hair before saying. "I'm so angry right now I don't even want to look at you; Leave before I do something I regret."

"You'd never hurt me." I scoffed.

"I don't want you here!" He hissed.

"We still need to finish talking...Don't make me leave." I practically begged. I could tell he was still fuming, his jaw was clenched and his hands were still shaking. "Fine let's talk!" He snapped jumping up while throwing his hands in the air. "Explain to me how you could sleep with my brother after everything we went through together." He said, his voice no longer filled with rage but instead filled with sadness and hurt.

"We've been together since I was 15, I loved you since the moment I met you when I was 14. Even thought my parents tried to keep us apart I still married you as soon as I turned 18, I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you, I wanted to grow old with you, we did practically everything together, we know everything about each other. After everything we went through, after all the torment I went through because of him. All my life everyone told me "be more like Donald" but not you, you saw something in me, you loved me, something I never thought he'd have." His voice was broken and his eyes were watering. "So tell me." He backed me into the wall, he was so close I could feel his breathe on my lips. "How could you moan his name, suck his cock, spread your legs for him. How could you do that to me?" He was now full blown crying and so was I. I rarely ever saw him cry, the last time was when we split the first time.

"I'm sorry." Was all I could say. He took a step back "You're sorry?" He scoffed. "You're sorry?!" He yelled slamming his right hand against the wall right beside my head; I was surprised his hand didn't go through the wall. I flinched. I never flinch. "All you have to fucking say is You're sorry?!?"

"What do you want me to say? I did it to get back at you, I was so angry when you left-"

"Angry at me? Last time I checked you couldn't wait to get away from me." He spat.

"You didn't even ask me!" I spat back

"What?" He wore a look of confusion.

"You didn't even ask me if I wanted to take over the world with you!" I yelled at him tears blurring my vision.

He scoffed and rolled his eyes. "It's not like you would have anyway."

"I would of because I love you!" I screamed fully crying now. He stood there his face emotionless, utterly shocked. "And I do see something in you I see a good person trying to fight off the bad in the world, I see a good father trying to fight for his daughter, I see a good husband who would hold me at night to make the bad dreams go away," Douglas was inches away from my face I could feel his breath on my lips. "who would make love to me all night long, who would kiss every inch of my body, who would make me feel the most immense pleasure I've ever experienced, who would make me feel like we were the only two people in the world. You made me feel that not him, I. love. you."