Chapter 40

I've changed somethings turns out Donald and Tasha's baby is named Naomi and Katie is now played by Kat Von D. A character coming up, William is played by Mark Wahlberg. Another thing some of you guys said you want more skylar kaz and oliver and more from the Mighty Med world I've been watching the show so i'm gonna try to put more of them in here. another thing thank you so much 8.4k veiws thank u so so so so much i love you guys my all time goal is to reach 10k  i know its a lot but plz share this , let your friends know , again thank you thank you thank you. Also I have one word RumBelle :'-(.   It's official Once Upon a Time has crushed my dreams.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

MAD's POV

I dreaded this day. I had to go back to prison ,but mostly because, this is the day they buried my mother. I stood in the back of the crowd , unable to get anywhere near the casket, I didn't want to get near it afraid of breaking down in front of all these people. Douglas came over to me all dressed up in a tux while I was in a solid black skin tight dress. Douglas came over and put his arm around my waist my head lay on his shoulder. I couldn't help  it , I tried to stay strong but I couldn't I broke down as I cried into Douglas's shoulder.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// 

We all just got back from the funeral home [A/N Adam,Bree,Chase,Daniel,Leo,Skylar,Kaz,Oliver,Donald,Douglas,David,Donna,Daisy,Dalton,Katie,Steph,and Henry.] "Thank you guys for coming." I thanked everyone.

"Of course, we're sorry about Lynn." Bree said.

Today is the day we go back. We'll leave about 12 its 10 now. I just remembered we haven't told,Mr.and Mrs. Davenport,Daisy,Dalton,Katie,and Steph that they're Bionic. "Um. Kids could you give the adults a minute to talk?" I asked and they all scurried away.

"Remember a while back ago when you woke up here?" I asked them.

"Yeah you said that we were captured and knocked out, you guys saved us," Daisy said.

"Yeah, but... you were captured by James. he wanted to turn you into soldiers , he gave you bionics." I said.

They all shared worried looks silently , untill Steph spoke up. "What kind of bionics do we have?"

"We would have to do some tests to figure it out." Douglas said.

"More importantly is how do we take them out." Katie asked freaked. "We can't James put a lock on them  you can't remove them." Donald said.

"Oh my Gosh." Dalton said.

"We're gonna do some test to see your abilities." Douglas said.

We put some patches on their necks to see their abilities.

Katie

*Super speed

*Super Jump

*Geo-leaping

*Mindreader

*Laser Bo

*Invisibility

*Thermo Nuclear Body Blast

Stephanie

*Vocal Manipulation

*Pryokinesis [Fire Ball]

*Force Field

*Geo-leaping

David

*Super Strength

*Geo-leaping

*Cryokinesis [Ice ball]

Donna

*Super speed