Chapter 39

I know I said I was gonna update awhile back ago but I've been really busy with homework, tutoring, and Jrtoc drill practice after school. I know It's late but I hope you like it.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

3rd Person POV

4 days ago

'Here lies Victor Timothy Krane. 1949 to 2016' The tomb read. Lynn stood silent infrount of the tomb. You could tell she wanted to cry  but refraining from it.

"Goodbye Vicky." Lynn whispered, then laid a single red rose on top of the tomb. "I'll never stop loving you." She couldn't help but let a tear roll down her face. It took all she had to turn around and walk back to the car where Donald awaits.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// 

Douglas's POV

It's been a week since MAD left; I haven't slept in days. I still feel terrible about everything that happened. But I knew MAD wouldn't want me acting this way so I was going to find Donnie and apologize. I walked into the Common Area I saw Lynn at one of the cyberdesks her chin in one of her hands with her eyes closed, she was probably asleep, she would probably know where Donnie is.

"Lynn?" I whispered. No response.

"Lynn?" I said in a normal voice taping her shoulder. Nothing.

"Lynn?" I asked again. Again nothing.

"Lynn?" I asked shaky. she stayed silent.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// 

Everybody was crowded in the Common Area. [A/N: Adam,Bree,Chase,Daniel,Leo,Kaz,Oliver,Skylar,Donald,and Douglas.]

"Cause of death, Heart attack. Time of Death 10:48 am." The Paramedic said. we were all in shock, we all saw two paramedics wheeled Lynn out of here. MAD?! How are we gonna tell her.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Mr.President, you have to tell them and let them come see her, their mother just died." Donald said trying to persuade him.

"What do you not get about no contact with the outside world? I'm sorry but it's too risky." Mr.President said.

"Can't you see their not a threat, they're on our side." Skylar said.

" Come on their mother just died, you heartless son of a bitch." I spat.

"Douglas!" Donald warned.

Mr.President sighed. "I'm sorry but this is the way it has to be." Mr.President and shut of the monitor.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Present Day.

MAD's POV

I shot up from my bed. I stood right infront of him. "What happend?  What's wrong?" I bombarded him. The blue bars disappeared. "Come on." He said turning around motioning me toward the door.

"Really? No handcuffs?"

"No. Now come on, we're going to the airport." He said I quickly caught up to him.

We arrived at the ariport. I saw Henry I jumped out of the car and hugged him.

"I told you we'd see each other again." He said.