Chapter 42

Omg it's been like forever. It's been really tough since my papa died, and I've had a lot of school work to do. I've been trying to get in governor school; I also just got into AET today, so updates are going to very narrow. Also I've had some writers block if you have any ideas message me.  if you guys comment more i will update faster.

///////////////////////////////////////////////

Katie's POV

Mama's House

"What are you doing here?" I asked shocked but with a smile.

"I wanted to see you." William said. I blushed.

"You know you can't be here, they can't know about us." I said as he tried to kiss me but I turned my head so he kissed my cheek.  "What if they see." I asked worried.

"Will you calm down, it's fine I'll tell them I'm here to help." He said. I sighed a frown emerging on my face.

"What wrong? I don't think it's about this." He said. " I feel bad about lying to them. " I said. He sighed. "How are we gonna tell them we've been hiding our marriage for the last 10 years?" I asked.

"Kat this is all my fault, I feel terrible about all this." William said.

"It's not your fault, you were forced into that, you didn't have a choice, you did it to protect me and everyone else." I Soothed him.

"Didn't do a very good job protecting you guys. You and Stephanie were turned into bionic soldiers, Henry was almost  beaten to death, and he and Madison went to jail for just being his kids. What do you think they're gonna do to me when The President finds out? Oh and not to mention Madison and Lynn both died." William  said getting angry.

" No that wasn't your fault. It was his fault, you could've stopped him."

"Yes I could've I could've stood up and fought back." He rebutted. "Yeah and that would've been a death sentence." I bit back.

He sighed. "You did all you could." -he sighed again- "everything's gonna be okay ." I continued.

"how do you know?" He asked. "I don't know a lot but I know we're going to be Okay I love you."I said. "I guess I love you too then." he joked.

"shut up." I said and punched his shoulder.

"come on let's go back. And help them." He said

"what if they find out though never forgive us." I said

" you know you had to tell them eventually." He said. "I just have to tell them it's the right thing to do." I said.

"when you do it I'll be right by your side it's both our faults." He said.

"So it's true you're married." A voice said behind me. I turn around. "Madison-" "No, you knew about him and Henry and you didn't tell me." Madison said with rage.

"We were just scared." I said.

"if you had come clean instead of lying maybe we could put it all behind us. But no you lied. That obviously means you're hiding something." She said.

"Maddy let me explain." I said.

"no just get out of our lives." She said

/////////////////////
Right before MAD came out of the house.
MAD's POV

"That's weird." Douglas said looking at a picture. "what is it?" I asked.

"Isn't that Katie and William." He said show me the picture.

"No it can't be." I stared at the Picture with shock.

"That's definitely them. How's that possible?" Chase asked

"I can't believe she lied to all of us." I said raging.

"we don't know the whole story." Donald said

"She could've came clean the beginning but she didn't that means she has something to hide." I shouted.

"no it doesn't MAD calm down." Donald said

"why are you taking her side?" I asked still raging.

"I'm not I'm just saying we need to know all the facts first." He shouted back.

I caught a glimpse out. The window and saw William and Katie outside talking I stomped out there wanting answers.