Chapter 4

Edited

/////////////////////////////

*Donald's POV*

"How do you know about her?" I asked my voice shaky.

"The more important question is how could you not tell us sooner, we promised no more secrects, how can we trust you if you keep lying?" Chase asked.

" I wanted to tell you but me and MAD swore to keep it a secert" I said and Chase sighed.

"I will explain everything later but, tell me how you found out about her" I asked.

"We met her at the Games n' Grub, I felt like I new her and when I was asleep I unlocked a new ability , super memory." he said.

"What was the memory?" I asked they told me the memory; I didn't know they knew this much.

"So you know about Madison and Douglas" I asked and they nodded and i sighed.

"Okay I'm sorry for not telling you but I will tell you everything you need to know but for now ,let's just keep this to ourselves, and don't go back there" I said walking out.

*Chase's POV*

" So what do we do in the mean time" I said.

"We should go back to the Games 'n Grub and get her to explain, it doesn't look like Big D's gonna tell us anytime soon." Leo said.

"But Mr.Davenport said don't go back there." I said.

"But this is your mom you have a right to know who she is and what happened" Leo said.

"Your right let's go"

Game 'n Grub
*Madison's POV*

I was looking at a magazine when Chase and Leo walked in.

" Hey guys" I said.

"We know" Chase simply said.

"What?" I asked confused.

"We know that.... your our mom" He said.

How Did they find out?

" I don't know what your talking about" I said flat out lying and letting out a small chuckle.

"Were serious...I've been having these dreams and you were in it " Chase said.

"Look kid I don't know what your talking about, Just because your bionic and say you saw me in dream doesn't mean anything." I lied again, I get up from my chair and try heading to my house above the Games n' Grub.

"I know you lying. I saw you. I know about you MAD. I know about you and Douglas how you were married and in love , how you created Adam, Bree, and I. Tears start forming in my eyes, I quickly wipe them away and turn back around.

I didn't say anything i just stood there sharing a look with them knowing I've been caught red handed.

Davenport Bionic Academy
Living Quarters
*Donald'sPOV*

"Hey Mr.Davenport do you know what's been going on with Chase he has been zoning out during missions and he's waking up in the middle of the night sweating and painting?"Bree asked. "Nope not a clue" I said lying.

"Maybe he lost his confidence because were always picking on him, Adam It's our fault" Bree said to Adam.

"No guys that's not it" I said.

"Then What" Adam said.

"Come on " I said dragging them out of the room.

Games N' Grub
* Madison's POV*

I was standing there caught red handed by Chases and Leo But luckily Bree, Adam, and Donald walked in.

"You 4 sit" Donald said motioning to Adam,Bree, Chase, and Leo.

"We need to talk" We told me walking into the kitchen I followed him.

"I didn't tell them." I said .

" I know do you want to tell them or should I" he said i just stood there in shock then I finally walk out of the kitchen Leo got up from the chair an went into the kitchen.

"Madison what's going on ?" Bree asked.

"I'm not who you think I am"I said.

" Then who are you" Adam asked.

"I'm your mom" I said.