Chapter 29

Hey guys I know its been a while since i updated but I really hope you like the chapter. and the Q&A chapter not sure when I'm gonna post it don't have enough questions i want at least five question right now i only have to so if u have any question please leave a comment. i'm not gonna keep you waiting any longer so heres the new chapter.

EDITED 

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

MAD's POV

Davenport Bionic Academy

RED.

RED.

RED.

All I saw was red. I can't believe he would do this to me. Eventually all that anger turned into sadness, my eyes filled with tears.

"MAD sweetheart don't cry." Douglas said and tried to comfort me.

I pushed him away. "Don't touch me!" I spat.

"MAD please before you get all upset, let me explain." Douglas pleaded

"What's there to explain, you cheated on me, Douglas and with her none the less." I spat, more tears filled my eyes.

Douglas tried to protest but i stopped him. " You know what Douglas, i'm done. I thought I could trust you. You said you loved me, But I guess not." I pulled the ring of my finger and let in fall to the floor and walk out, tears streaming down my face.

Douglas's POV

MAD left crying  , her eyes all red and puffy and that practically killed me . I picked her ring up off the floor and shoved it in my pocket. This is all my fault , God! I'm such an idiot. I was only trying to be nice and cheer her up, I couldn't just leave her there, but I knew MAD hated her and I knew she wouldn't like it. Okay so this is what happened.

Flashback

I finally had a day to myself , and I wanted to go away for a bit

I finally had a day to myself , and I wanted to go away for a bit. I went to a local bar and had a couple drinks , not enough to get me drunk,and grab some food too. So I was sitting at the bar and I see and familiar face  crying at the other end of the bar. It turned out to be Kaitlyn, we went to high school highschool together, but MAD had always hated her, I knew the risks for helping her, but I couldn't just leave her there.

"Kaitlyn?" - she looks up- "Are you okay?" I ask.

"No, my boyfriend broke up with me, and then stole almost all of my stuff." she pouts.

"I'm sorry ." i say.

" it's okay. I came here to get my mind off this but it didn't work." She sighs.

I felt so bad, I had to try and help her. I knew it was gonna regret it.

" Hey why don't we go cheer you up. I can take you somewhere really cool." I say. I was gonna take her the academy and show her some bionic moves " I mean just as friends of course."