Chapter 32

EDITED
///////////////////////////////
3rd Person POV

MAD was race to the hospital after they finally got her out of the car, it was hard because of so much damage. MAD had a broken Foot and arm, plus she had bad head damage too which put her in a comma. The person driving the other car was charged with a DUI, the court date is still undermined.

The next day

They finally got MAD stable and hooked up to a bunch of machines just to keep her alive. They got in touch with her emergency contact which was her mother.

Donald's POV

They kept Tasha in the hospital a little longer she won't be cleared until tomorrow. Douglas went home but call me today telling me he can't get in touch with MAD she didn't come home last night. "Calm down Douglas we'll find her she show up eventually just calm down." I tell him through the phone. "For now just stay calm and hope she shows up"

About 2 1/2 hours later
3rd Person POV

Lynn walks up to the main desk followed by Katie and Stephanie "Hello my daughter was in a crash, Madison Connors." Lynn said with her thick southern accent coming out.

"Your name?" The lady asked.

"Lynn Krane."

"And you?" The lady said while pointing to Katie and Stephanie.

"Katie and Stephanie Adams. " Stephanie said, and the lady pointed them to the ICU. They saw MAD laying there unconscious they stay with her waiting for her to wake.

Donald's POV

I saw sitting in one of the chairs beside Tasha's bed. "Hey sweetheart I'm gonna get a snack for the cafeteria, do you want anything?" I asked and she shook her head no.

I went off to the cafeteria but I made a wrong turn because when I turned a corner I saw MAD laying in a bed unconscious.

"MAD?" I say to myself as I peer through the window. I see MAD's mom and sister sitting in chairs beside her bed. I enter the room.

"Who the hell are you?" Katie asked kinda bitchy. Lynn hit her arm.

"I'm sorry Donald."Lynn said. I guess she still remembers me.

"What happened to her?" I asked.

"She was In a drunk driving accident."

"Why didn't they tell us we've been worried sick about her." I said trying not to raise my voice.

"I don't know I guess you not in the emergency contact." Lynn said.

"I've gotta call Douglas." I say and walk out. I dialed Douglass number.

"Hello?" He said groggily

"Hey, I have some bad news."

"What?"

"MAD was in a accident and she's at the hospital in a comma."

He stay quiet for a minute.

"I'll be there in 15 minutes." He said and hung up.

He took it better than I thought he would.

Douglas's POV

I hopped out of bed I was taking a nap when Donnie called. I go down to the main entrance and tell everyone MAD's condition and convince mom and dad to stay a little longer to watch the kids.

I go off to the hospital and meet Donnie at the entrance. He takes me to MAD. I see her unconscious body laying on the bed hooked up to a bunch of machines. I go sit beside her in one of the chairs, and I take her hand in to mine promising to never leave her side.

Katie's POV
2 weeks later

Madison had still been in her comma they say it doesn't look like she's gonna wake. I'm sitting right out side of the room in one if the chairs to get some space to many people.

"Are you Katie Adams? A lady with a briefcase in her hand. I nodded. "I'm Madison's lawyer and she said If she was ever in this situations she wanted you to decided to pull the plug or not."

What? Why would she want me to do it. I don't know what to do.

/////////////////////////

Douglas's POV
A few hours later

I was still beside MAD I never left her side. Katie came in and whisper something to Lynn before leaving. But not before she shoot me a look. I don't know why she always hated me.

Lynn whisper something to Donald. "Douglas can we talk outside?" Donald asked. "No I don't wanna leave her. " I said. " It's just right outside." Donnie said and I sighed. We walk out we see Katie come back But with two doctors.

" I'm so sorry." Donald said before pinning me against the wall so I can't move.

"What the hell are you doing?" I scream while trying to get him off me.

"Pull it." Katie said and I realized what they were doing.

"NO!"I screamed over and over. Trying to get out of Donald's grasp.

I watched as they pull the plug on MAD.

"Damn it Donnie get the hell off me!" I yell.

Next thing I knew I hear the heart monitor go flat.

I get out of Donald's grasp and drop to my knees crying in my hands

////////////////////////

PLEASE comment and vote on the chapter.