Chapter 34

Hey guys I'm back. I know it's been a while I've been busy also i've been reading this story by kate8800

 I know it's been a while I've been busy also i've been reading this story by kate8800

it's really good so go check it out. I'm not really sure where this storys going so if you could give some ideas that be great. Please let me know you like the book, I love when you guys comment and for the love of god read my authors notes.....hope you like the chapter.

EDITED
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

MAD's POV

DBA    MAD's Room

I blinked awake. Douglas was still asleep so I slowly removed myself from his grip, I quickly got dressed and head down stairs.

"Hey guys." I say coming into the Common Area. I see my sisters , my mama, Donald, Donna,David, Dalton,and Daisy. Damn that's hard to say. 

"Madison your okay." She said happily wrapping me into a hug. I went to hug Katie and surprisingly she hugged back.

"I'm so happy your okay." Katie said while  still hugging me.

"Of course I am , hey why do I keep hearing that you killed me?" I said while shooting her a look.

"Well look at the time, I gotta go." she said jolting for the hydraloop.

"Why did you do that? She already feels bad enough." Steph said.

"She's been nothing but a  bitch to me my whole life. She killed me and i'm suppose to feel bad for her." I shot back.

"Girls stop fighting." Mama said. "But she-." Steph said but mama shot her a look to make her shut up. "Fine." She grumbled.

"So mama how long you staying? You're welcome here as long as you want. Well you are they're not." I said and Steph rolled her eyes.

"Just a few days, we'll find a hotel in  Mission Creek." Mama said.

"Well call me if you need anything." I said leaning against the hydraloop as they entered it.

"Were suppose to look after you not the other way around." Mama said

"I know, I love you." I said waving goodbye.

"I love you too." She said doing the same.

"Awe tin man you do have a heart." Dalton cooed.

"Yeah now all we need is your brain." I shot back and everyone laughed.

"Hey MAD how you feeling?" Donald asked.  "I'm fine just a little tired." I said. "Do you mind if Douglas and I do something later?" He asked. "Yeah that's fine is everything okay?" I asked."Yeah its just in case, but right now i'm going back to the main land to check on Tasha." He said then left on the hydraloop.