Chapter 1

Edited

///////////////////////////////

Davenport Bionic Acadamy

*Third Person POV*

"Hey Mr.Davenport" Chase said walking over to him followed by Adam, Bree, and Leo. "Since it's the weekend could we have a day off the island"

"Uh I guess so bu-" Donald Davenport brillant genuis inventor said before getting cut off "Okay thanks Big D" Leo said intering the hydroloop.

Games 'n Grub
*Madison's POV*

I was look at the bills for this place when someone walked in but I didn't  bother to look up. "Um can we order something" a girls voice said to me.

"Yeah the watress will be ri-" i said pointing into the back and looking up. I see 4 people 3 guys and a girl. The girl had long brown hair and big beautiful brown eyes. One guy was short with dirty blonde spiky hair. The next guy was tall with thick black hair. The last guy was short with black buzz cut hair. Then I realized  It was Adam, Bree,Chase and some other dude, I couldn't believe my eyes.

"You know what.....I can take your order" I said and Bree smiled.

I took there order and Bree said "thanks uh...." " Madison....Madison Connors."I finished for her and she smiled again.

*Chase's POV*
The lady took our order and we went to go sit down. But I had this feeling in the pit of my stomach like I new her like I've seen her before but just didn't know it.

"She looks.....fimliar" I said.

"What" Leo said

"I feel like I know her." I said

"Its probably nothing" Leo said. But I didn't think it was.

~Time Skip~
~Chase's dream~ (3rd person kinda Chase is there but he see his younger self)

I was laying on a cott with Adam and Bree but we were younger, Adam was 5 Bree was 4 and I was maybe 3 or 4.I don't know were I am ... A lab maybe. I was a small room the walls are white with florescent bulbs which hurt my eyes. 

Then someone walks in which pops me out if my thoughts. It's...It's.... Madison followed by..... Douglas? They stared at each other for a minute "When are you gonna tell him"Madison said and Douglas sighed.

"Douglas I love you But you knew you were gonna have to tell him, that was the plan."she said.

Wait what? Love?

I looked closer at them they were wereing maching rings.

You don't think?

"I just...can't...
know he will disprove that's why im gonna turn them into super soldiers and take over the world"Douglas said.

"WHAT!?!?!" Madison yelled.

"MAD Babe listen I know your upset but this is for the greater good"he said

"How is this for the greater good how can you do this...and to kids" she said talking to Douglas now turned around not paying attention to her "You know what I can't let your do this "she said super speeding over to us.

Wait WHAT!?!?

super speed she's bionic and then i woke up
I woke up painting and sweating

"Chase what's wrong"Bree asked me

"Uh nothing just a bad dream"

What did that dream mean maybe it wasn't a dream but a memory I knew i've seen her before.