Chapter 3

Remma Raymond
"Please, just let me explain. I mean no harm," Jay begged.

"How do you know my name?" Barry asked, eyebrow raised.

"I know all of your names. Caitlin Snow, Cisco Ramon, Detective Joe West-"

"Stalker much," I said under my breath. He turned around and glared at me.

Narrowing his gaze he said, "Remma Raymond." I smirked.

"Enough! That part about explaining needs to happen right now," Joe snapped, having enough of my attitude. So Jay quickly explained to them what he explained to me about the worlds and breaches and the Singularity. I have to say, the look on their faces were priceless.

"Where I come from, they call me The Flash," he finished. My eyes widened.

"Aw, hell nah! Hold up! You never told me that!" I yelled. Barry stared at me in confusion. Jay sighed.

"Yes, I did, Emma." I shook my head.

"No, you didn't, Jay. You said that Zoom stole your powers. Not that you were The Flash," I argued. Barry grabbed my arm, pulling me to the side as Jay realized his mistake in not clarifying.

"How do you know him?" he hissed. I chuckled.

"Funny story, uh, Jay why don't you tell Barry how we officially met," I said. Jay nodded.

"Okay. Wait. The one in the alley or your apartment?" Everyone's eyes widened. It took me a minute before I realized that they thought he tried doing something sexually, because Joe's gun was up again. I sighed and walked over to Joe, snatching the gun from him. I emptied all of the bullets and set the gun on the table.

"We have me and a Speedster. You don't need a gun," I scolded. I turned to Jay. "Alley," I clarified. Jay nodded.

"Well, I kind of put my hand over her mouth. It had no chemicals on it, though! None that would harm her anyways." I raised an eyebrow. I didn't smell any chemicals.

"I didn't smell any chemicals on your hand." I gasped. "That's why I couldn't use my powers!" I exclaimed. He nodded. I held out my hand. "Give it." He rolled his eyes before placing a little test tube of clear liquid in my hand. I sniffed it.

"Hey! You're not supposed to smell chemicals!" Barry scolded. I nodded.

"Oh. Right. You're supposed to waft them," I shot back. Caitlin snorted.

"Do you know how many times I've heard that one before from her?" I rolled my eyes. Jay decided to continue his story.

"Yes, the chemicals stopped her powers from working while she inhaled it. Then I pulled her farther into the alleyway so that it was easier and people couldn't really see us. Then at her apartment I explained the two Earths and Zoom. And yeah, that's pretty much it," he explained.

"That was a horrible explanation but it'll do," I mumbled. I looked at everyone's faces before clapping my hands together. Jay scowled.

"Well I'm sorry, Emma, I kind of had a gun pointed at me the whole time," Jay snapped. I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, boo hoo. I was right behind you and would've saved your life just in time like I did before," I retorted.

"Oh, so I'm just supposed to assume that you'll save my life?"

"Don't assume. It makes an ass out of you and me," I shot back. Barry and Joe snorted at my comment while Caitlin and Cisco tried to hide back their laugh. Jay opened his mouth to fire back but closed it. I held a hand to my ear. "What is that? I'm sorry. I can't hear your comeback, Jason Garrick," I said with a smirk. Barry furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"How do you know his full name?" he questioned. I raised an eyebrow.

"Jay is the nickname for Jason. Just like Barry is the nickname for Bartholomew." Jay snorted.

"Bartholomew?" Jay asked.

"Can it, Jason," Barry spat. Caitlin couldn't help it. She burst out laughing. I followed shortly, along with everyone else. Barry and Jay were both bright red in embarrassment. I put a hand on each of their shoulders.

"Ah. You two love me and you know it. Now if you excuse me, I have a TV to watch. Bu-bye," I said and went to walk away when Barry sped in front of me.

"You're not going anywhere." I raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, I am. I don't work for or with you guys. I helped Jay get in through your rinky dink security system which, by the way, sucks ass, and now I'm going back to my apartment," I explained.

I started to walk out when Barry said, "I noticed how you don't say home anymore, Remma." The Cortex fell silent. I stopped and shook my head.

"I don't have a home, Barry. Not anymore," I muttered before speed walking out of STAR Labs. Barry was my home. Ronnie was my home. And then I lost them both. Oliver was right. Girls like me don't get the guy.