Chapter 9

Earth-2 Remma Raymond

My eyes widened as I walked in the Precinct. Officers paid no attention as I come here often as Red Warrior. I looked towards Detective West's desk and saw Barry Allen and Cisco Ramon. I walked over to them, grabbing their arms and pulling them away from Iris. "What are you doing?" I hissed. Their eyes widened.

"Remma? How'd you get to Earth-2?" Cisco asked quietly. I grabbed onto them before speeding them up to Barry's lab. "You're not Remma, are you?" I removed my mask.

"I am. I'm just Remma from this Earth. And I go by Emma." They both nodded. "Why are you two here? You're supposed to be back on Earth-1 helping Wells," I told them. They exchanged glances, making me sigh. "He's back here, isn't he?" They both nodded. "Damnit. That means I have to rush to get back Jesse and Remma," I muttered. Their eyes widened.

"Zoom has my girlfriend?" Barry yelled. I smiled sheepishly. "Why?"

"I was trying to get Jesse back and I needed a distraction for Killer Frost and Deathstorm. Remma was perfect since Ronnie thought I was dead. Zoom grabbed Remma and now he's locked in her prison. Luckily I know where it is."

"Why didn't he take you, too?" Cisco questioned.

"Because it was in my warehouse. I have technology that cloaks me from anyone seeing me when they walk in. Unfortunately it didn't work for Remma even though we have the same DNA. So Zoom took her. He knew I was in the building somewhere. He knows that I'll go after both her and Jesse. I don't think he counted on you two coming along with Harrison Wells. Why are you two here?"

"Iris. She wants to get revenge on Killer Frost. She killed Joe." I frowned slightly.

"He was an amazing singer," I said.

"And an amazing father." I spun around to see Iris West staring at me. My blue eyes widened. My mask. She knows my identity now. "Emma Raymond. I always did wonder why you ran off at the same times The Flash did or I did. It all makes sense now. The being able to get through impossible places that neither of us could fit through or having access to secure places. You just phased through them because you're the Red Warrior." I gulped.

"Uh-oh," Cisco said under his breath.

"Iris, now isn't the time. I need to get my doppelganger back along with my best friend. Are you going to help or not?" She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"Doppelganger?"