Chapter 17

Zara's POV:

"I don't know what our future holds for us..... but for me there's no future without you."

I wasn't believed my ears when Omar said those words but his eyes were shinning and there were so much sincerity in them that without wasting a moment, I tiptoed on my feet and wrapped my arms around his neck in a hug. He immediately return my hug by holding me tightly in his embrace.

My heart was beaming with joy and an enormous amount of satisfaction was filled in me as I inhale his cologne.

That manly scent of his that keeps me aroused everytime he's near me.

We  were standing there feeling each other's body in an intimate embrace, his hands on my waist and his lips on my neck giving chills down my spine. Very slowly he was walking us towards the bed, I closed my eyes as his hand move inside my t-shirt and onto my bare skin. With a gentle push he laid us on the bed and hovered over me, balancing his weight on both his hands.

I gasped and heard him chuckle in the crook of my neck, showering me with light kisses. A wave of panic rushed through my veins as he trailed his kisses down my cleavage and I grasped handful of his soft and silky hairs in my fist making him hiss in return. It didn't bother him to stop exploring my skin with his lips.

Not that I complain...

He kissed the spot just below the earlobe trailing along my jawline. I was shockingly surprised that panic I felt lasted merely for seconds and was replaced by the pleasant wave of an overwhelmed feeling as my hand traveled from his hairs to his shoulder and back in his hairs. My body was reacting to his every touch. I didn't want him to stop.

He slowly shifted his weight onto my torso, holding my waist from one hand while the other hand was still balancing him. He looked into my eyes and smiled.

"Zara..." He whispered my name. I saw my reflection in his light brown eyes. In that moment I realized, sometimes words aren't required to name your feelings when everything is so clearly written in the eyes of the person you love.

I came to his room to apologize for my behaviour and confess my love for him. I was tired of denying and running away from my feelings and without fearing his answer, I was ready to express my love. But what he said was more than anything.... he wants a future with me... he wants me for the rest of his life. Nothing can make me this much happier. Like right now, his eyes were full of passion.

"You're beautiful.... inside and out..." he said in a husky voice.

I caressed his cheek with my hand, tracing his eyes, his straight nose and his lips. A smirk appeared on his lip as he looked deep into my eyes and inched his face closer and closer. I knew where it was heading, my mind was registering his every touch, every movement. He lightly brushed his lips on mine and I felt the shiver of excitement in my body. But in next moment, he placed a kiss on my chin and looked at me with a devil grin.

Wait....

What was that.....

Oh my....

Heat flushed through my face as I widened my eyes at him. Seeing my face he chuckled so hard.

He knew what I was expecting and what he did instead....

Damn!!! How does he know...

"I love teasing you Zara...." he said with a grin and I rolled my eyes at him knowing the fact that he would definitely take notice of my action.

"Did you just...." he said in astonihment but I didn't let him complete and slightly pushed him off of me. He didn't even move a bit instead he laid his other hand under my neck, putting his weight completely on me. But with a gentle shift, he turned us over, now he was laid on his back and I was on top of him. A crimson blush was formed on my cheeks as he cradle me in his arms.