Author's Note

.......

I've been thinking to write down this author's note for a long time now but the words aren't enough to describe how embarrassed I feel for putting you guys through long long wait. It's been six months since I haven't updated the second part of last chapter and I AM EXTREMELY SORRY for that.

These past months weren't easy for me as I'd have to make some serious career choices. I'm an advertising student, currently in my last semester. Things didn't go as I planned and I ended up in a difficult situation where I made terrible decisions but still coping with it.

In all this while, I thought of writing the chapter and close this book but a part of me didn't want to rush the ending. By the mid of September, after learning lessons from my mistakes, I thought I've a control over things, one of my closest loved one diagnosed with cancer that too on the fourth stage.

I just can't describe what me and my family went through.... we were in the phase of denial and still trying our best to keep her motivated with love, support and positivity. But she left us on the 18th of December and it still hurts so bad.

My apologies to all of you for not letting you guys know and not responding to your messages. I wasn't in a right mind to continue with the last chapter. I sat down several times to write the chapter but nothing came to my mind. I was blank.

But now, I won't make you guys wait any longer. I will definitely update the last chapter by this weekend.

Lastly, thankyou guys so much for your concern and messages asking me if I was okay. And I'm so sorry for not getting back to you all. I THANK each and every single of you guys from the bottom of my heart for keep checking up on me. I love you all.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you. It's a bit late but may this year brings happiness, love, success and peace with loads of blessings for all of us.

Xo xo

Love,

-M