~19~

"Bloody hell." I muttered as I read the Dailey Prophet. I placed a hand on Neville's shoulder.

"Are you all right?" I asked him. He looked like he was in shock. I wouldn't blame him. One of the wizards that escaped from Azkaban was Bellatrix Lestrange, the woman who made Neville's parents go mad.

"Yeah." He said even though his voice faltered.

"Harry." I drew my attention from Neville to Seamus who was standing facing Harry. The Great Hall grew quiet as we watched. "I, uh. I wanted to apologize. Now even me mum says the Prophet's version of things, don't add up. So, what I'm really trying to say is that I believe you." Seamus tells him.

-

"Make it a powerful memory, the happiest you can remember. Allow it to fill you up." Harry instructed it. "Keep trying Seamus. Your turn George."

"Expecto Patronum." A silver wisps came out. I lightly giggled. He smirked. "How about you try it then." He said.

"Careful what you wish for Georgie." I smirked.

"Expecto Patronum." I said as a full bodied wolf started running around me in the air.

"A full-bodied Patronus is the most difficult of produce but shield forms can also be equally useful against a variety of opponents. Just remember, your Patronus can only protect you for as long as you stay focused."

"Expecto Patronum." George said as a fox formed from his wand. I smiled.

"Nice Georgie." I said. I watched as my patronus started playing around with George's patronus. I felt a rumble causing our patronus' to disappear. There  was another rumble, the light's flickered. We all started to gather as the mirror began cracking. Nigel and Harry were closer to the entrance to the DA room. There was another rumble. George lightly pushed me behind him as he and Fred had their wands ready. The glass shattered and fell to the ground.

Nigel looked through the hole in the wall. Harry pulled Nigel back just in time as the wall exploded sending them flying back. I saw Draco appear pulling someone next to him. It was Cho. I gaped at her.

Traitor

-

"Been watching them for weeks." Toad stated as I stood in Dumbledore's office. "And see, 'Dumbledore's Army' proof of what I've been telling you right from the beginning, Cornelius." The toad tells the minister as Percy dragged Harry and myself over. "All your fear-mongering about You-Know-Who never fooled us for a minute. We saw your lies for what they were: A smokescreen for your bid to seize control of the Ministry." I rolled my eyes.

"Naturally." Dumbledore responded.

"No, professor. He had nothing, to do with it. It was me." Harry protested.

"Most noble of you, Harry, to shield me, but as has been pointed out the parchment clearly says 'Dumbledore's Army,' not 'Potter's.' I instructed Harry to form this organization. And I, and I alone, am responsible for its activities."

"Dispatch an owl to the Daily Prophet. If we hurry, we should still make the morning edition. Dawlish, Shacklebolt, you will escort Dumbledore to Azkaban to await trial for conspiracy and sedition." Fudge stated.

Dumbledore quickly stood up.

"Ah. I thought we might hit this little snag." He said as they got closer to him, he went around behind his desk. "You seem t be laboring under the delusion that I'm going to- What was the phrase? Come quietly. Well, I can tell you this: I have no intention of going to Azkaban."

"Enough of this." Toad face said as they were closer. "Take him." Dumbledore looked over to us and winked.

I heard Fawkes screech and flew to Dumbledore who clapped above him and apparated, fire flew forward making everyone aside from Harry and I fall back.

"Well, you may not like him, minister but you can't deny Dumbledore has got style." Kingsley stated.

_________________________________

Vote/Comment