~23~

We ran down the hall of the ministry. We all got into the elevator which took us to the level of The Department of Mysteries.

The doors of the elevator opened and down the dark hallway was the door I saw once in a dream. We had our wands ready.

"This is it." Harry said as we neared the door. The door opened and the room was filled with crystal balls.

I walked slightly ahead of everyone and looked around as we got deeper into the room.

"It's got your name on it." Neville stated. Harry stepped up and looked at it before hesitantly picking it up. I had the feeling of being watched. I looked behind me and saw a death eater.

"Harry." I said getting everyone's attention.

He stepped around Hermione and stood in front of us all.

"Where's Sirius?" Harry asked the person who slowly grew closer.

"You know, you really should learn to tell the difference between dreams." I felt my stomach drop as I recognized the man's voice. "And reality." He revealed his face and as I thought it's Lucius. "You saw only what the Dark Lord wanted to see." I felt slightly relieved that my father was safe and not here. "Now, hand me the prophecy."

"If you do anything to us, I'll break it."

I heard a laugh and a woman slowly crept up behind Lucius.

"He knows how to play. Itty, bitty baby. Potter."

"Bellatrix Lestrange." Neville stated.

"Neville Longbottom, is it? How's mum and dad?" She asked him.

"Better, now they're about to be avenged." Neville said raising his wand. Bellatrix raised her wand also.

"Now, let's everybody just calm down shall we?" They lowered their wands slowly. "All we want is that prophecy."

"Why did Voldemort need me to come and get this?" Harry asked.

"You dare speak his name?" Bellatrix whispered. "You filthy half-blood." She yelled her eyes filling with rage. I glared at her. I gripped my wand tighter.

"It's all right. He's just a curious lad, aren't you? Prophecies can only be retrieved by those about whom they are made." I turned around and had my wand raised as we were getting surrounded by death eaters. "Which lucky for you, really. Haven't you wondered what was the reason for the connection between you and the Dark Lord? Why he was unable to kill you when you were just an infant? Don't you want to know the secret of your scar? All the answers are there, Potter, in your hand. All you have to do is give it to me. Then I can show you everything." The death eaters were getting awfully close. Luna was beside me ready to fight as I.

"I've waited 14 years." Harry stated.

"I know." Lucius said feigning sympathy.

"I guess I can wait a little longer. Now. Stupefy."

"Stupefy." I yelled sending the death eater flying back. While the Luna cast the spell on deflected it. We all turned and ran. I got separated from the others as smoke flashed before me and Lucius te stood there.

"Stupefy." I yelled by he apparated. I started running again and crashed into somebody. It was Ron. We started running together as the death eater followed.

"Stupefy." Ron and Hermione went back and forth but the death eater reflected it. I waved my wand at the other prophecies and they started falling and hitting the death eater in the head distracting him. I look forward and let out a yelp when I ran into someone. But to my relief it was just Ginny. We all stopped to catch our breaths seeing as we all were panting. I looked behind us and saw Death eaters.

"Reducto." I said blasting them. I almost instantly regretted it as I saw all of the prophecies starting to fall and break coming towards us. I took a step back.

"Get back to the door." Harry yelled. I whipped around and ran as fast as I can like the others to get to the door.

We all ran through the door but once I went in I fell. It happened so fast then we all stopped a few inches above the ground. I sighed relieved before we dropped to the ground.

__________________________

About 2 chapter left.

Vote/Comment