Chapter 1

All three of the Clans went back to their respected territories, but they carried heavy news.
The WolfClan and ViperClan cats all padded into camp.
Feralstorm turned to his son. "Leafpelt..."
"Father, please understand-" He begged but was stopped immediately by his father, who's eyes burned into slits of anger
Lightspot padded towards them. "I take it that the gathering did not go well?" She asked.
Feralstorm did not reply and walked past everycat and into the warrior's den.
The light tan and white she-cat looked to her clanmates. Lizardstripe walked to the fresh kill pile. Duststripe just sat uncomfortably. Liontail padded up to stand beside her. "Duststripe? What happened at the gathering?" She asked her daughter.
The cats all huddled into groups to exchange gossip.
Onestar padded up to Whitemane to tell her what happened.
Ashfire was lowered on her belly chatting with Snowy about it all as well. All of them talking about Leafpelt. The tom stood still. He wanted to run as far away from WolfClan and ViperClan as possible. But then he looked at Hazelheart. He couldn't bear to leave is sister. Skyfoot his kits...
Hazelheart padded towards Larkstep. "What did you do?!" She hollered at the she-cat.
There was a long pause until she replied. "What I had to."
The tan tabby she-cat tackled her. "Liar!"
Ashwhisker and Bramble Claw attempted to pull her off.
Larkstep lifted herself up, seeing a slight scrape or two on her shoulder from Hazelheart. Hollyflight stood up from her nest in the medicine cat's dem and padded towards her. "Are you hurt?"
"Only a scrape... It's nothing Hollyflight I'm fine..." She muttered.
"Let me at least put a cobweb on it." The amber eyed she-cat pleaded.
"Fine.." Larkstep meowed annoyed and followed her in. She looked back to see Hazelheart casting an angry glare to see Onestar followed by Feralstorm walk up to her saying something in a scolding tone as she did not listen.