Chapter 14

Lion leaped up. "We have kits. Flame, Shadow, Apple, and Pebble.. Three toms and she-cats to our Clan.. However, two cats have sadly lost their lives and are no longer with us... Mist who died birthing our new generation of AshClan, and Primrose, who died bravely fighting the dog." He mewed.
The cats all lowered their heads in sadness.
Thrash and Brindle nuzzled the kits saying something to them.

Some time had passed as Leafpelt padded to go on a walk. Night was near as Silverpelt covered the sky. He looked to see a black and white starry pelt and a siamese almost starry pelt.
"Primrose..." He meowed but almost didn't recognize the other warrior.
"I am Ravenfeather." He mewed.
"Why are you both here..?" Leafpelt mewed.
"We bring a prophecy... Kits of Storm will Heal The Stars.." Ravenfeather mrowed.
Leafpelt began to know. "Wait-do you mean.."
A rustle sounded in the bushes. Pikefang tackled him. "WolfClan filth!" He shrieked.
"Get off of me you great lopsided oaf!" Leafpelt growled.
"Oh shut up! You come into my clan, and lie to my father!" The tom spat.
"Not once did I lie!" The tan and white tom retorted angrily. "Now get off of me you coyote-brained lump!"
He clawed Leafpelt's right cheek. "Never! I will kill you!"
Leafpelt's cheek burned from the blow. "I said, get off!" He snarled and clawed down Pikefang's eye, then got on his feet quickly to bite his ear.
Pikefang clawed his ear. "You made my father hate me!"
"Lie!" Primrose declared.
"You brought that upon yourself!" Ravenfeather snarled.
"H-huh?!" The short russet tom yowled in alarm.
The tom looked to the two starry cats and then at Pikefang. He was scared of them!
Pikefang ran to unknown ground like a frightened kit.
Leafpelt chased him off then saw him run, but onto a black surface. The elders at one point told him about it. The Thubderpath..
The tom was standing still. In a daze staring at the thing. Bright and loud with blurry black paws.
Monster!
He bounded as fast as he could and then ran nearly there. Finally making it, he reached to grab the tom by the scruff in a tumble, hearing a monster roar on the Thunderpath.
Pikefang scrambled to his paws, but flopped feeling wet, finding himself and Leafpelt in a mud puddle.
"You saved me.. Why did you? I could have stopped it!" Pikefang mrowed.
"Yeah, with your great coyote-brained rear!" Leafpelt insulted, trying to gain his footing as he padded out of the mud, shaking the wet and brownish stuff off of his paws. "I am leaving. Goodbye." He mewed leaving the tom to walk out of the muddy wet mess off elsewhere.