Chapter 15

Howlingkit leaped and jumped onto his father's back, making him land in an almost sloppy but odd crouch. "Gotcha dad!" He declared.
"You sure did Howlingkit!" He meowed.
His other two kits ran into camp. "Dad! Dad! I caught a small mouse with Skyfoot!" Silverkit yowled with glee bouncing up and down
"I wanna be your apprentice dad!" Howlingkit meowed.
All three of Skyfoot and Leafpelt's kits looked to be six moons.
"I'm sure you will my son." He meowed.
Lion padded up. "All gather here!" He yowled.
The AshClan cats all gathered. "What is it?" Crimson yowled.
"What has happened?" Thrash called. Lion looked down at his cats. "Bramble has disappeared." He meowed.
All of the cats gasped.
"I will send out a search party to go look for her."

The rain poured wildly in the forest.
"Bramble! Bramble!" Crimson yowled. "Where could she be?" Thorn mewed to her mate.
Leafpelt padded up. "May I..? If it's not the trouble?" He mewed, offering to lead the way for the patrol.
"Of course Leafpelt." Thorn mewed kindly.
"I was told that I have a good nose." The tan and white tom commented. Maple trotted quickly in front of him. "We have to fine Bramble." She said through gritted teeth.
"We know that." Crimson mrowed with the twitch of his whiskers.
They padded through the rain, mud clung to their their paws.
Leafpelt caught a scent. His clanmates! He trotted through the pour to see Larkstep, Blackflight, Darkshadow, and Redpaw and Stunpaw, but slightly bigger.
"Leafpelt?" Darkshadow mewed.
"Leafpelt!" The two siblings cheered.
"Hey Redpaw and Stunpaw."
"It's Redflame and Stunclaw. We're warriors." Stunclaw mewed.
"Hey-"
"We don't need help!" Crimson spat and began to run off.
"Get back here!" Thorn yowled rushing after him.
The patrol chased after. "You can't run through this hard weather!" Blackflight howled.
"I can do as I want!" The AshClan deputy retorted and saw a black shape moving about.
The figure ran towards them. It was Bramble! But she stopped to look behind her. "Quickly!"
"Huh?" Larkstep asked.
There were cats running towards them. A black pelted she-cat, a golden tabby, a white pelted she-cat, and the two rouges Maple and Wind drove away.
"What's happening!" Larkstep asked. Bramble turned to them, about to speak until Crimson got in her face.
"You were gone for three days! Where were you?!"
"I didn't expect to be gone that long, I came to help them..." Bramble meowed to him.
Pikefang's ginger pelt was among them. "Why he's here, I have no idea.." She mrowed.
"Follow me!" Bramble roared as the rain began to die down.
There were yowling cats in the direction of the conjoined WolfClan and ViperClan camp.
"Oh no..." Blackflight muttered.
They charged for the camp. The cats looked on in horror to see snakes had invaded.
"Everyone get to high ground!" Whiteshimmer ordered, scrambling up a tree, getting away from a snake. Birchstar, Yellowshadow, and Silverflight were all on low ground, snakes in their jaws.
The three chased the snakes off. But Birchstar was quickly bit by one on the muzzle. He yowled in pain and leaped up a tree from the lowest branch to the highest.
The last of the snakes were gone, slithering away from the cats.
Willowpelt led him to the medicine cats den. "Thrushberry, I need you put herbs,pulps and cobwebs in the wound now!" She demanded.
Whiteshimmer rushed towards the den. "No!"
The AshClan cats were standing at the entrance. Crimson told them to follow with the flick of his tail, hearing Whiteshimmer's mortified wails while the WolfClan and ViperClan cats entered camp.