Chapter 16

Skyfoot and Leafpelt's kits were made apprentices. Howlingpaw, Silverpaw, and Reedpaw. The three were mentored to their parents and Sweet.
"What will we do first dad?" Howlingpaw asked.
"Just explore the territory." Sweet replied.
"Come on kits, and remember, stay together." Skyfoot mewed.

They padded out of the camp and into the forest. Pines in the forest.
"Look dad! Apprentices like us!" Howlingpaw yowled with glee seeing three kits with three warriors across the lake side.
"Don't blow your cover like that coalbrain!" Silverpaw hissed.
"Hush." Leafpelt chided to his son. He looked across the lake to see his sister from afar.
"Remember, not everycat you come across is friendly my son." His father mewed with an almost firm and serious tone mixed with a soothing one together.
"Come on lets explore the rest of the territory." He mewed with the flick of his tail for them to follow his lead.
Reedpaw smiled and followed. Leafpelt purred happily.
Howlingpaw ran after Leafpelt.
"Hello my son." He mewed sweetly.
They came across a stretch of dark and what almost seemed to be abandoned territory.
He pinned him down playfully.
He smiled. "You're shaping up to be a good warrior Howlingpaw."
"So are you." he said playfully. His father got up. "Alright now come on."
He got up and smiled then as he looked at where they were, the apprentice had an almost fearful look on his face. "Where are we..?"
"The Dark Boarders." Leafpelt replied. Howlingpaw looked behind him and saw a pair of eyes almost staring at him. He tried as hard as he could to ignore it, but couldn't. The eyes were staring into him.
Thunder clapped the sky. It was raining. Almost hard.
"Come one we need to get back to camp before the StarClan forsaken storm gets  any more worse than it already has." Leafpelt meowed as they all began to run back to camp.