Chapter 11

Leafpelt saw some cats bring Sleet's dead body out of the camp.
Suddenly the two rouges of Gorseclaw's padded near the camp entrance.
"Help us please! She's hurt!" The cream colored tom begged.
Maple hissed at him. "You were rearing beside Gorseclaw's tail! Why?! We don't even know you!!"
"She has a broken leg!" He wailed in anger.
"Well take her to the clans across the lake!!" Wind spat.
"She's can't go that far!" The cream pelted tom hissed.
"Why is that any of our concern?" The siamese pelted she-cat asked the rouge.
The tom and his friend walked away from the two AshClan warriors.
Maple padded back into camp. Leafpelt turned to face her. "Why did you do that?" He mewed.
"In case you haven't noticed Leafpelt, we don't take in cats like your clan used to." Maple sneered, her eyes filled with anger. The tan and white tom padded held a growl in his throat.
"Now if you will excuse, I am reporting this to Lion." She padded away from him to Lion.
She padded into the den. "Lion, there were two rouges wanting to come into camp," she meowed. "Wind and I sent them to WolfClan and ViperClan across the lake."
She looked at the tom, who was curled in a ball and still saddened by the death of his sister.
"Why did you do that?? You know Sleet almost died in Wolfclan and Viperclan!!" He hissed, remembering the fact that Blaze had told her that one of their cats bit her leg.
"Well that doesn't mean they will," she said to him, comforting him while he was crying. "And she died of disease as well you know."
"Well they could get disease there too!! There's lot of bad things that happen to them, you know that place is riddled with dumb cats like them!!" She snarled.
Lion lowered his head. "Where are the rouges now?"
"Can I remind you of the fact they were hailing behind Gorseclaw in the battle?" She mewed to him. "Plus I don't know Lion... I just told them to go there a little while ago...." Maple replied annoyed.
"Hm, let them be there problem.." The dark brown tom mumbled grumpily.
She blinked. "Uh, okay then."
Maple padded from the leader's den and then began to hunt with Wind.
"Hey Maple!" The dust colored tom meowed in a cheery tone.
"Hi.." The blue eyed she-cat growled. Wind looked confused at her. "What's wrong?"
"Nothing.." Maple mumbled.
"I know something's wrong.." Wind confessed.
Maple hissed madly and ran away back to camp.
Wind raced after her and padded into the den. "Maple, I will stand with you forever..." He vowed.