The Second Goodbye

The smell of fresh coffee wakes me up in the morning. I smile as I slowly get up, but then remember what today is.

I groan and fall right back into the pillow bed.

"Someone doesnt sound too happy." Liam walks over.

"I am fine." I try to convince myself more than Liam and he seemed to figure that out too.

"You cant fool me Dana." He smirks. "Lets be honest, you're gonna miss me."

"And since when did you get this cocky?" I prop myself on my elbow looking at him.

"Im not cocky." He squints in confusion. "In fact, I am a gentleman." He raises his chin a little.

"You keep telling yourself that." I grab the pillow right my by arm and threw it right at his face.

"Hey." Liam shouts trying to be serious but fails and ends up throwing a pillow back at me.

"Shut up." Niall rolls over behind me.

I look over then look back at Liam.

"You hear that Liam? You inconsiderate jerk." I laugh.

"Yeah, if Im an inconsiderate jerk, what are they?" He gets up and walks towards the kitchen.

"My knight in shining armour." I yell behind him, laughing as I say it.

"There better be a really good reason why you guys are yelling this early in the morning." Louis grabs a pillow and puts it over his ear.

I debate on whether I should or shouldnt get up. It felt so warm and nice, laying next to my best friends and boyfried. I look down at Harry sleeping. 

"Stop staring at me." Harry mumbles with his eyes still closed.

"Conceited much?" I smile leaning down to kiss his cheek.

"Nope." He returns the smile and wraps his arms around me.

We lay in silent for a couple minutes.

"What time are you guys gonna leave for the air port?" I whisper.

"I think we should leave about 2 hours earlier, so at 11:30?" He whispers back.

I nod on his chest.

"What time is it now?" He pulls me closer to him.

I raise my head a little to look at the clock on my wall across from me. "It's 9 almost 25." i rest my head back on his chest.

"Why are we up so early." He groans.

"Because of Liam, blame him." I close my eyes and hug him.

"Im sure." He says causing me to smile.

"Inconsiderate jerk." Niall mumbles as he rolls back around to us and hugs me from the behind.

I look up at Harry and he peeks down at me. We both crack up silently.

"He's so cute." Harry rubs his large hand back and forth on Nialls head.

"Are you getting mushy?" I smirked.

"No." He scoffed slowly pulling his hands away from Niall.

"Then who're you calling cute?" Niall said not moving anything, but his mouth.

"See. Harry Styles is getting mushy, its been confirmed." I giggled.

"Shut up or leave," Louis angirly mumbled. 

"Louis, shut up." El grabbed Lou's hand and wrapped it around her waist.

"And just like that, he's whipped." Harry laughed.