chapter 16

SO THERES A LOT HAPPENING IN THIS CHAPTER... I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT!!!

Once we piled into the car, we were on our way to my house. Everyone except for Harry and I seemed to be energetic. We sat in the corner, I was in Harry’s arm my head on his shoulder, just enjoying our company and the boys. I watched Niall and Louis singing and dancing in the car to Call Me Maybe, which was playing on the radio while Zayn was singing with them from time to time. El and Dani seemed to be talking with each other and Liam next to Dani on his phone.

I sighed; feeling like everything I needed was in this car. My eyelids started becoming heavier as my eyes became drier telling me to keep them shut. I slowly closed my eyes and felt my heartbeat steady. The noise was starting to fade in the background. I felt a pair of lips come in contact with mine for a quick second before I fell asleep.

I felt a hand stroking my cheek, whispering for me to wake up.

“Oh just shake her.” I heard muffles.

“Louis!”I think it was Liam.

“Sorry.” Louis replied.

“Dana, babe, we’re home.” Harry said in a low husky voice that immediately sent chills in my body.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw a beautiful face with lots of curls about 3 inches away from my face.

“Come on.” Harry pulled back, and extending his hand out for me.

I took it and stood up, groaning.

The boys had already grabbed the stuff out of the car and sat it in front of my front door.

I looked around for my tote, opening it to grab my keys. Once I found it I shuffled through the pavement and up the stairs to my door. I turn the key but it didn’t click. The door was already opened. ‘Weird’ I thought. I’m pretty sure I had locked the door before I left and no one else had a key to my house.

“What’s wrong?” Harry peered next to me, since I was standing there for a while.

“Um nothing.” I brush off.

I opened the door and dropped my bag on the floor in shock. My couch, TV, tables, and whatever else I had was gone. I walked inside and saw the rest of my house was in the same condition. Everything I owned was missing.

“If this is a sick joke, stop because it’s not funny.” I said turning around to face the boys.

“What are you talking about?” Niall said, stepping into the house and saw what I meant. “Whoa what happened here” he looked around.

“What?” Zayn followed behind. “Where’s your stuff?”

“That’s what I was asking you. Where’s my stuff.” I said annoyed.

“Babe I don’t think they took it. I mean sure they’re dumb but not this dumb.” Harry said reassuringly.

I nodded.

“Everything’s gone.” I say more to myself, letting it sink in. All my clothes, stuff, and everything, just stolen like that.

“We should call the cops.” Liam suggested.

“Yea.” I nod, not really paying attention.

“We could ask the neighbors about it tomorrow as well.” El said looking up.

“Mmhhmm.” I stare at my empty house.

“You gonna be ok?” Dani came up to me, rubbing my back.

“Yeah.” I put on a small smile.

“How about we go to my place. You can stay there til you sort some things out, or if you want you can just move in with me.” Harry held my hands in his, looking me in the eyes.