Its Love

“What should I buy them?” Harry and I walked around some stores. He was serious about buying things for my parents I guess.

“You know, you don’t really have to buy them anything.” I stopped walking, making him stop as well.

“But I want to. I really do.” He squeezed my hands and pecked my lips. “Now help me.” He pulled me.

Finally he bought my mother earrings. It was white pearls with round diamonds in platinum, which cost him $3,700. Then he bought my dad sunglasses from Gucci with cost $730. It was a large black rectangle frame sunglasses in leather with small brown bar detail and Gucci logo on temples. He also got him an acqua di gio home gift set from Giorgio Armani. It cost him $298, which included fragrance, after shave lotion, after shave balm, hair and body shampoo, and a deodorant stick.

“Don’t you think it’s all a bit too much?” we headed out to eat lunch.

“Don’t be silly. It’s perfect.” He smiled.

“Whatever satisfies you.”

We ate at a restaurant. We finished up and we paid the bill.

“I want you to go home.” Harry said as we exited the restaurant.

“Where are you gonna go.” We walked.

“I want to go buy you something.” He winked.

“And I can’t be around, why?” I raised my eyebrow.

“Because I want it to be a surprise, and if you come with me, it won’t be much of a surprise.” He pouted.

“How about, you don’t have to buy me anything?” I held his arms with both my hands.

“How about, no.”

“Harry, you don’t have to get me anything.”

“But I want to, please.” He kept giving me kisses on my lips to persuade me.

“Fine.” I finally gave in. “But I don’t want you spending too much.” I warned him.

“No promises.” He laughed as he walked away.

I rolled my eyes as I walked up to the car, where Antonis, our driver, was waiting.

He opened the door for me and I got in. He drove me home. I got in our room, and changed out of my peach colored dress. It had long sleeves, that was loose and tightened at the wrist. It had a belt with a bow at my waist which was made out of the same fabric as the dress. It came down to a little above my mid thigh.

I went through my choices of bikinis and decided on the light orange madi push-up bandeau top and a bikini bottom. After applying the sun tan lotion and putting my hair up in a messy bun, I walked over to a long chair and lay on my back. It was a nice and hot day with a little wind, so it was, personally, a perfect day for tanning. After about 10 minutes, my mother came out to join me. She was wearing a black bandeau top with a ruched-waist low-rise bottom. My mother was a petite woman with a little curve around the waist. My dad came out a little after that, and he swam.

“Where’s Harry?” My dad asked as he swam closer to us.

“He went shopping for me.”

“Ooh.” My mother winked at me.

“I told him not to, but he wouldn’t listen to me.”

“You didn’t go with him?” my dad asked.

“No. he wanted it to be a surprise.” I wondered what Harry was doing.

“Isn’t that cute.”